• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious Season 1 | OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

DY_nasty said:
Why can't they post more recent pics of Selena? You know, after Bieber smanged?
yeah I'm one of those Selena fans that likes her at lot more now. Most pics are her at 16. and 17.. but she hasn't changed all that much... she just gets hotter.
like this...

Lebron

PhoncipleBone said:
Unfortunately a judge says different. But I will agree that Justice and Grande are hot.
They can't say shit in a few weeks when Justice day arrives, as it was foretold.

Also, wtf they are still on Season 1? Fuck, it's those damn tv movies they keep spamming. Nick will be Nick.

neoism

PhoncipleBone said:
Unfortunately a judge says different. But I will agree that Justice and Grande are hot.
Thinking one is cute/hot is totally different than fucking them. It my mean the same thing but they are totally different.
I know a guy that worked with me... I'm 26, he is now 24. His GF is 20. He got her pregnant at 16, when he was 20 and he still didn't see a minute in jail. This girl was/is hot as fuck too. Seen her a few days ago, and she is like really fucking hot. Can't believe shes still with him. Of course it depends on the circumstances.

G-Fex

neoism said:
Thinking one is cute/hot is totally different than fucking them. It my mean the same thing but they are totally different.
I know a guy that worked with me... I'm 26, he is now 24. His GF is 20. He got her pregnant at 16, when he was 20 and he still didn't see a minute in jail. This girl was/is hot as fuck too. Seen her a few days ago, and she is like really fucking hot. Can't believe shes still with him. Of course it depends on the circumstances.

Underage moms? Say it isn't so!

neoism

Lebron said:
They can't say shit in a few weeks when Justice day arrives, as it was foretold.

Also, wtf they are still on Season 1? Fuck, it's those damn tv movies they keep spamming. Nick will be Nick.
most shows like this have like 20 to 30 episodes a season.

Kamille

neoism said:
but they are attractive now... Its ok to think a 17 is hot dude.... one year barely makes a difference....

Yes, I agree. I was just being silly. The girls on the show all look really hot. Especially in the "Survival of the Hottest/Stuck in an RV" episode.

G-Fex said:
Glad you all accepted yourselves as pedo's.

*sniff*

Proud of you guys.

2zr1hqf.gif

DeSo

Banned
I love how this thread was created to try and compete with the SNSD thread and it has already been spammed with images completely unrelated to the Victorious show. Yeah, this will last long.

G-Fex

weekend_warrior said:

You know I'm messing with you.

We need more pics of Doll styled Selena Gomez stat!

DeSo said:
I love how this thread was created to try and compete with the SNSD thread and it has already been spammed with images completely unrelated to the Victorious show. Yeah, this will last long.

Can't help there's nearly a daily infinite number of those SNSD girl pics while the OP here and supporters only have so few.

SNSD pics seem to just pour out into that thread.

JGS

Banned
OK, completely out of the blue I came across a nominee list for the NAACP awards and noticed the nominees for best performance in a kid's show (Basically).

Keke Palmer - "True Jackson, VP" (Nickelodeon)
Lance Robertson - "Yo Gabba Gabba: Baby" (Nickelodeon)
Nick Cannon - "TeenNick Halo Awards 2010" (TeenNick)
Selena Gomez - "Wizards of Waverly Place" (Disney Channel)
Victoria Justice - "Victorious" (Nickelodeon)

So the battle will end that night apparently.
It'll be Keke

However, I knew that NAACP honors more than black people, but thought they still only nominated minorities. So, forgive the bluntness, what the heck race is Victoria?

JGS said:
OK, completely out of the blue I came across a nominee list for the NAACP awards and noticed the nominees for best performance in a kid's show (Basically).

Keke Palmer - "True Jackson, VP" (Nickelodeon)
Lance Robertson - "Yo Gabba Gabba: Baby" (Nickelodeon)
Nick Cannon - "TeenNick Halo Awards 2010" (TeenNick)
Selena Gomez - "Wizards of Waverly Place" (Disney Channel)
Victoria Justice - "Victorious" (Nickelodeon)

So the battle will end that night apparently.
It'll be Keke

However, I knew that NAACP honors more than black people, but thought they still only nominated minorities. So, forgive the bluntness, what the heck race is Victoria?
Oh wow, looks like shit just got real. Place your bets people.

And she's half Puerto Rican according to the Internet.

Edit: NAACP. Well look at that.

NIN90

Don't you guys think it's embarassing that you have dozens of gifs of underage looking girls saved on your computer?

Ducarmel

NIN90 said:
Don't you guys think it's embarassing that you have dozens of gifs of underage looking girls saved on your computer?

Get with the times man everything is saved on the internet/shared servers. Web 2.0/cloud Computing ftw! Well at least that is were I find all the images of women I post on gaf.

Clevinger

NIN90 said:

Dude, they have literally hundreds of posts between them of nothing but gifs of these young girls. What do you think?

I didn't think it was possible, but they're probably worse than Fistfullofmetal. At least he was obsessed with Natalie Portman and that chick from Supernatural.

DeSo said:

Was this thread really created to try and compete with the SNSD Thread? Can't we just have a thread of our own without being compared like that? I don't recall CreepyGAF doing anything wrong to that thread, in fact I personally supported those guys when I posted there a few days ago. I do agree with your latter point. The thread is being spammed with pictures unrelated to the show. I predict, or more or less I hope that it will change when a new episode is on the way. And that's next week.

Clevinger said:
Dude, they have literally hundreds of posts between them of nothing but gifs of these young girls. What do you think?

I didn't think it was possible, but they're probably worse than Fistfullofmetal. At least he was obsessed with Natalie Portman and that chick from Supernatural.

Aw, how precious. I know you're just trying to bait, but I wanted to respond to you. I don't have gifs of Victoria Justice or any other lesser teen idol on my computer. Don't believe me, fine. That's what the internet is for. Worse than Fistfulofmetal? I'm pleased that you would make that comparison because Fistfulofmetal can eat my imaginary vagina. If it makes you sleep at night that you and other people as yourself need to say something in here against us having fun as we do, then by all means continue to call us pedophiles even if we aren't. In all honesty, the views of the old creepyGAF thread were ridiculous. If anything, the creepiest people are the ones who have not said anything in said thread and just watched.

neoism

DeSo said:
why can't we have a Thread for both without talk of them being locked. I still don't understand why the other one was locked.

yencid

Meh i was hoping this would be an actual thread about the show but from the direction its going its just a creepy thread again.

Lots of VJ pictures then lots of selena spam and then back again. That thread already happened brahs.

yencid said:
Meh i was hoping this would be an actual thread about the show but from the direction its going its just a creepy thread again.

Lots of VJ pictures then lots of selena spam and then back again. That thread already happened brahs.

Same here. I was hoping that this thread would be for the show, but it seems like it's just Creepy thread-lite. In all honesty, I'm hoping that this trend will end when new episodes roll out.

Lebron

Yeah, I'm sure there would have some amazing discussions going on for the show, with all the intelligent writing it features. Such things as, throwing various liquids and food on all the girls, zombie masks, teenagers being upset they didn't get a record deal, holding random Sing-alongs to get out of jams, and much much more!

Lebron said:
Yeah, I'm sure there would have some amazing discussions going on for the show, with all the intelligent writing it features. Such things as, throwing various liquids and food on all the girls, zombie masks, teenagers being upset they didn't get a record deal, holding random Sing-alongs to get out of jams, and much much more!

Lol, as long as it doesn't involve shovel baby faced mole tit over there.

Wiseblade

Getting this thread back on track...

The show is good. Schneider does screwball humour pretty well and there's some obvious eye candy, so it works out to be a good way to waste 20 minutes. It's not quite on the same level as the high points of iCarly and Drake and Josh, but it still has room to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom