• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VIDEO: Las Vegas judge attacked during sentencing hearing

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I think you are right. But currently being soft on crime isn't working either. I think the US jail system is clearly not working and there should be some way to rehabilitate and work to get people to pay for their crime but return able to contribute.
Crime should automatically go down (by at least any repeat offenders portions) if serious crooks were put in prison for life or they get out when they are like 60. You dont hear about too many big crime sprees going by on by senior citizens no matter how much of a bad ass they were when they were 30.

Of course crime can still be level or up if the rest of the population does tons more crime outweighing repeat crooks.

But I'm pretty sure a lot of crime is done by repeat offenders with a laundry list of offences.

Last edited:

BWJinxing

I saw this and laughed my ass off.

That jump was pristine, like a tiger pouncing prey. Missed the monitor and the desk, directly to judge.

At best, he's got a legit shot at an insanity plee now.

Judge protective glass coming soon to a court near you.

Or an even taller stand.
Neither will work.

No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

XKv0hJa.gif

Seems like this dude got a bit too excited after seeing the GTA6 trailer and he couldnt wait any longer so he decided to live the fantasy instead.

Last edited:

Geomancer86

Neo Member
A proper security guard, even the ones at night clubs, would have punched dude's lights out in a beat, look at the white dude on the back it starts throwing some whiny punches after a very long time and then it starts increasing strenght but just barely... like he's playing with his little brother...

violence

Given that attacking a cop like this will get you killed. I can only imagine he will appear in court strapped up like Hannibal Lecter and sentenced to solitary confinement.

Last edited:

Joramun

holy fk that guy can jump lol

Also, he just proved her right

Imagine she let him off. He would've hurt someone else.

Nice of the judge to sacrifice herself

dave_d

Wow, the court isn't even holding a grudge against the guy. See, they even gave him those nice pair of orange mittens so he wouldn't be cold in court.:messenger_beaming:

dave_d

Tbh I just read he’s a bipolar schizophrenic who’s been off his meds since being taken into custody? Now I feel kinda bad for making fun
Oh geez, I should have stuck with my usual motto, don't comment on any news story for at least 2 days. Anyway come to think of it who would ultimately responsible for making sure the guy gets his meds. (I'm thinking it's probably the judge since she's the ultimate authority in the courtroom which would make this her hoisting herself by her own petard.)

Top Bottom