• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Viewtiful Joe is back! Capcom confirms.

FSLink

Banned
Nah.

Maybe if he was lying, but he wasn't.

Plus, after being pissed once it's kinda funny to see other's reactions, lets all suffer together guise!!! :p

It does get kind of old though, not saying they should be banned/junior'd or anything, that's silly. but this sort of thing should be discouraged.

Novocaine

kOlfe0y.gif

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Nah.

Maybe if he was lying, but he wasn't.

Plus, after being pissed once it's kinda funny to see other's reactions, lets all suffer together guise!!! :p

Lol yeah, and it is kind of a running Capcom joke almost (same thing w Megaman). Plus, it illustrates what Capcom is doing :p

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
This is cruel... I started shouting out of rage, my girlfriend was wondering what was happening...

Phazon

I've never seen so much common hate and anger in one thread and the best thing of all is that everyone is right. D:

Trickster

Knew it was a mobile game the second I saw the thread title lol.

I will never understand why mobile games are a thing, touchscreen is absolutely shit for gaming.

I'm actually kind of glad that they aren't making a full Viewtiful Joe game. It would probably just be a terrible "reboot" with the Viewtiful Joe name and not much else.

ec0ec0

you are a bad person and the worst part is that you know it :( i was going to sleep in some minutes!!! is not going to be that easy now... :(

Ezalc

I can't decide whether I hate you or Capcom more.

This, but for the first five seconds of being excited. I realized it was Shitcom, so I knew it was going to be something disappointing, and I was right.

Still Fuck you Capcom.

I definitely am not surprised by this. It seems that pretty much is set on throwing all their franchises to have at least 1 mobile game. The sad thing is why would people buy crap like Megaman Xover when you can emulate any of the games on your phone anyways?

We could start taking bets on what the next new mobile game would be. I think it might be DMC, maybe Ghouls and Ghosts.

Top Bottom