• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vin Vs. Rocky??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattergen

Sylvester and Sage Stallone are apparently the duo negotiating the deal (both plan to star in the film, playing father and son). The only casting rumor thats surfaced is Vin Diesel playing the new opponent. I assume he'd be playing some kind of new hot shot, because the script reeportedly revolves around Balboa's big comeback and a new hot-shot that he has to bring back down to earth".

Dark Horizons

Please. No.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sylvester and Sage Stallone are apparently the duo negotiating the deal (both plan to star in the film, playing father and son). The only casting rumor thats surfaced is Vin Diesel playing the new opponent. I assume he'd be playing some kind of new hot shot, because the script reeportedly revolves around Balboa's big comeback and a new hot-shot that he has to bring back down to earth".
Wasn't this the plot of Rocky V?

MASB

MassiveAttack said:
Is there anyone left who takes Vin Diesel seriously?
Movie Critic: Riddick was really pushed by those who want Vin Diesel to be a big star.

Charlie Rose: He is a big star?

Movie Critic: He was a big star.

lol.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
There's no limit to the number of assy Vin Diesel movies I will endure if they all result in games as fucking amazing as Chronicles of Riddick. While there isn't really a movie he's been in that I've enjoyed so far, I do appreciate his nerdy roots.

What they should have done was have Rocky lose to an up and comer in the same fashion he beat Apollo. That way, Rocky would have transitioned to a new name and franchise and then new guy could have fought Vin Diesel in the Clubber Lang role, and then maybe Iraqi guy in the Drago role, and then the cycle repeats (skip the Tommy Morrison bologna.)

A Hollywood screenwriter is me.

AssMan

Banned
Did anyone find it funny that Rocky's son was just born in Rocky 2, and then all of all a sudden in Rocky 3, which I presume takes place a few years later, is 8/9?

AssMan said:
Did anyone find it funny that Rocky's son was just born in Rocky 2, and then all of all a sudden in Rocky 3, which I presume takes place a few years later, is 8/9?

Rocky had something like 10-12 title defence fights, and was planning on retiring, so quite a bit of time must have gone by btw 2&3.

What's really funny is his son ages 6 years and he loses all his money in the span of a week btw Rocky 4 & 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom