• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vince McMahon to announce new pro football league at 3pm ET today

So interesting to believe that the Kaepernick situation led to this opportunity. But...I'm not expecting an NFL 2.0, more like the XFL revival.

There is no "Kapernick situation," but he's selling this new league like there is.

What we have in this country is an obsession with guns, and Wild West style law enforcement.

Yeah all that kneeling did so much to do ...nothing.

False. This just goes to show that you know nothing.

Kaep is still raising money for charities (currently doing $10k every day for 10 days), and Chris Long is donating his paychecks to support scholarships for Charlottesville students.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
So basically Vince is bringing rugby to the masses.. I approve.

I don’t watch the NFL , I don’t follow it but I like rugby so from that POV that might make me check out some games if they show them on tv in the U.K. or France.

I don’t know all the politics of the NFL or what is happening right now. So I cannot comment on that.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
You can thank Vince McMahon for starting it, and making it a immediate point in their organizations first press conference. We’re not ignorant and blind to the dog whistle rascism that is implied by their comment.

Dog whistle? Pretty loud and clear to me.

Top Bottom