• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Still only in world 2 of Urban Trial, but that rain level looks ridiculously good.

lwRM7eb.jpg
Way better in motion.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I haven't seen any reviews, is UTF worth a purchase? I want to buy it with my SonyBucks!

It has some slight frame rate issues, which isnt all that important. Other than that, its a pretty solid 7 or even 8 rating. Started playing today and already put a few hours into it. The highscore hunting is pretty addicting. And considering it is only 180mb and super cheap, the fun/price/size ratio is pretty favorable.

MisterC20XX

It has some slight frame rate issues, which isnt all that important. Other than that, its a pretty solid 7 or even 8 rating. Started playing today and already put a few hours into it. The highscore hunting is pretty addicting. And considering it is only 180mb and super cheap, the fun/price/size ratio is pretty favorable.

OK, I'm sold--downloading now.

I need more X & Y graph scoring systems in my gaming life.

I haven't seen any reviews, is UTF worth a purchase? I want to buy it with my SonyBucks!

I'd say it is. As someone who only played Trials on XBLA casually I think they did a pretty good job of replicating it. Vita is the perfect platform for it too as it lends itself to 5 or 10 minutes binges.

breakfuss

I finally got to play the demo of Sound Shapes. I thought was pretty "meh", but I didn't get to see/hear the Deadmau5 levels.

It's a game you play at leisure bit by bit. More of an experience. I thought the Beck stages were the best. Death mode is the only thing that presents the real challenge, and even that is questionable since its stages are randomly generated.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Toto on Patapon.

hope i'm wrong about this,I'll be fucking happy if there is a new one, but...really don't think we'll see a new Patapon,the studio seems like it moved on and goes to work on shitty ass mech games no one care about and Legend of Heroes or something.

I wish all Vita games had as good IQ as Virtua Tennis.

native res+4xAA

yeah..it's amazing.

sadly seeing how much most of the studio don't give a flying poop about their Vita ports anymore, I don't think we'll see anything that even touch VT4 IQ and performance for years to come.

Number45

hope i'm wrong about this,I'll be fucking happy if there is a new one, but...really don't think we'll see a new Patapon,the studio seems like it moved on and goes to work on shitty ass mech games no one care about and Legend of Heroes or something.
I'll take a Patapon HD collection if they can't be bothered to make a new one.

Famassu

Yay, I've got the best time in one level in Urban Trials ("Under Pressure", it's in the third "world") :D Though, not that it's too hard given that there are only 4 other players who've passed it so far. :D

And I got the "fastest speed" in another level a few levels back. :)

Yay! I was right! PS4 Remote Play for all!

Unfortunately not a system seller for me, but it's a good step in having things that will eventually make me care about getting one, potentially; I need details on what they're doing to PSN and cost.

CrysisZone 4 looked pretty... eh.
The rest of the stuff was utterly forgettable to me.
Except for Diablo III:Jonathon Blow Edition.

Was it confirmed that EVERY PS4 game will be remote play enabled to Vita?

Yes.

Jarekx

yay, I love using the off screen play on the Wii U so if this works like that does then I'm happy. With my second kid on the way this will be a great way for me to get some console gaming done. :p

Shoyz

Was it confirmed that EVERY PS4 game will be remote play enabled to Vita?

They said something about trying to make sure every title was compatible. I imagine the exception will be games that require PSMove, the camera, etc.

I guessed it too! It made far too much sense considering Sony's mention that it's hard to integrate features they want that the system wasn't built around (Trophies, voice chat..now remote play) and it makes it a far superior WiiU competitor.

Especially that, unlike the WiiU, stupid touch screen gimmicks won't stop games from being remote-play compatible as they won't exist :) So for those that want an off-tv console, should Sony deliver, the PS4 is -far- more promising!

Razdek

Banned
So no price drop for the Vita and instead of having games made exclusively for the system it's going to turn into a streaming client. That sounds terrible.

Top Bottom