• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Ein Bear

I am really starting to see 2013 being Sony's year. Vita will get its first price cut, major first party releases are on the horizon (Killzone, Tearaway, Sly Cooper, Soul Sacrifice, etc.), and the PS4 is expected to come out this year.

Damn, it feels good.

I'm very interested to see what sort of connectivity the PS4 has with the Vita. I wonder if they'll still be able to do Cross Play/Cross Buy titles with the much larger gap in horsepower.

Iacobellis

I'm very interested to see what sort of connectivity the PS4 has with the Vita. I wonder if they'll still be able to do Cross Play/Cross Buy titles with the much larger gap in horsepower.

I think they will with early PS4 games that are marginally better than PS3 games, then just scrap the whole incentive later on in the Vita's life.

Allforce

Went the local game shop today, scored a used copy of P4G for 20 bucks, sans case. I haven't played a jrpg in years but everyone hyping this one up had my interest piqued for awhile. Seems like the perfec type of game for this system.

hurzelein

Or just keep it and support the Developer?

Can someone explain to me why the rear touchpanel cant be used in full size for the emulation of R2/L2 while playing Psone games?

Is there a way to make the area that you have to touch bigger? Right now, its maybe half of the actual size and I cant really touch it without chaning the position of my hands.

Thanks!

ZeroAKA

Get the PS3 version, its the same price and you get the Vita version anyways, a bit digital of course. Then after putting in the code for the Vita, sell the PS3 version.
There isn't a code for the Vita version. You have to actually load up the PS3 disc in order to access the digital copy on your PSN account.

I got my PSABR downloaded with a code purchased from here ($15). I'd recommend going that route.

Purchased a second vita last night from a guy on craigslist. $100 but no charger.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I tried again and I just can't get into gravity rush. it's just me.

Almost done with Unit 13, not bad at all.

Man, I have all the HVTs unlocked except the final two. But I can't get all 5 stars on all the missions because I suck. ;P

I still need the co-op trophy too.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
is Xperia Z/ZL a PlayStation Certified phone?

Sly on Vita is $30, that's the main reason I'm getting it on Vita only.

PS3 here (if the game turned ok),it's just $10 higher for two version and you'll get all that Wii U/2nd screen/cross controller gimmicks too.

Soul Sacrifice soundtrack available for preorder

Cool, hope the soundtrack is available at play-asia too.

however I'm not sure if I should order the retail version for the game tho, since I don't know where is my PSone.

cyborg009

Banned
PS3 here (if the game turned ok),it's just $10 higher for two version and you'll get all that Wii U/2nd screen/cross controller gimmicks too.

Cool, hope the soundtrack is available at play-asia too.

however I'm not sure if I should order the retail version for the game tho, since I don't know where is my PSone.

Amazing, this was a masterpiece!

But the game doesn't look too bad when its on a 5 inch screen just like uncharted. I don't have any uncharted screens at the moment.
nhrBCPl.jpg

IWq1M5L.jpg

edit uncharted screens:
Kz6zk.jpg]

also I never got your PSN toto

Iacobellis

Do you have a PlayStation Vita handheld game system? Do you want $20 that you can spend freely on the PlayStation Store? You know, there might be that new game around the corner that you are dying to play? Or maybe you just want to renew your PlayStation Plus subscription?

Well then, look no farther! In the next 30 or so days, this could be yours for the retail price of FREE! That's right, free! You won't find this offer anywhere else! All you have to do is send a private message to Iacobellis! That name again is Iacobellis! I-A-C-O-B-E-L-L-I-S. It is risk free, so message now! $20 dollars to your PlayStation Network account, absolutely free!

Do you have a PlayStation Vita handheld game system? Do you want $20 that you can spend freely on the PlayStation Store? You know, there might be that new game around the corner that you are dying to play? Or maybe you just want to renew your PlayStation Plus subscription?

Well then, look no farther! In the next 30 or so days, this could be yours for the retail price of FREE! That's right, free! You won't find this offer anywhere else! All you have to do is send a private message to Iacobellis! That name again is Iacobellis! I-A-C-O-B-E-L-L-I-S. It is risk free, so message now! $20 dollars to your PlayStation Network account, absolutely free!
Really?

Not asking if it's true or not because I know it is.

Roubjon

SOLD! I'll take twenty.

Wait, what do you want in return?

I won't send penis pics.

Ponn

Banned
Yea....Sooooo whats the roll call on Lets Fish tuesday? Im not seeing any other sales or price drops and have had $20 in my wallet for weeks now. Im debating that, CP Book of Shadows or TiTS.

Iacobellis

Yea....Sooooo whats the roll call on Lets Fish tuesday? Im not seeing any other sales or price drops and have had $20 in my wallet for weeks now. Im debating that, CP Book of Shadows or TiTS.

Hm... It is made by the same people that made SEGA Bass Fishing, but Marine Fishing was better! I have too big of a backlog at the moment, so I will be skipping it.

dallow_bg

nods at old men

PopInnovation

Neo Member

Definitely hitting up Let's Fish on Tuesday!

----------

Ahh I hope this referral thing comes to EU/AUS PSN sometime... free money is always good.

Top Bottom