• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vox: Top FBI officials could testify against Trump in Mueller probe

I've accepted that Trump is very likely going to do a full term. I think if anything comes of this investigation, and I think it will, it will happen either shorty before election and after. Not enough time for it to get him out of office sooner and Republicans won't make move anyway.

We are definitely in for a very rough 3 1/2 more years. All I can hope is that most of what Trump does can be reversed and things that can't like court appointments, that things will look better if we can hold the presidency for 8 years. I'm sure the first 4 years would be just fixing what Trump fucked up and working on repairing relationships with allies.

The next president is going to spend 4 years just trying to fix this mess, will get no credit for it and will be criticized for not doing enough. fuck

7Th

"What you are going to have is the potential for a powerful obstruction case," a senior law enforcement official said. ”You are going to have the [former] FBI director testify, and then the acting director, the chief of staff to the FBI director, the FBI's general counsel, and then others, one right after another. This has never been the word of Trump against what [James Comey] has had to say. This is more like the Federal Bureau of Investigation versus Donald Trump."

Can't wait for the movie adaptation; I hope they play it off as a dark comedy, similar to The Big Short.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
Way too much backseat Muellering in this thread. Let the process play out. This is good news, he's got the whole senior FBI versus his word.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
This is all happening incredibly fast relative to other similar situations in the past. People have unrealistic expectations about how long things take.
The damn Instant Gratification Generation we are... really frustrating, honestly.

Top Bottom