• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Anton668

The vshojo colab has been called off. You can thank the antis for this.
At work atm so links will have to wait.
If ya wanna read for yourself, there a toxic thread on reddit about it.
Fucking wankers....

I like seeing Kiara stick to her guns

"no, we don't say what a Chad here."

wish I had her problem though

hey Ironmouse

when are they gonna collab?

Last edited:
Ina is so laid back

While Kiara is planning an endurance stream this weekend to reach 1 Million subs. Ina is just vibing and not even talking about being 4K away.

Kiara's 2 hour Ina is sleeping stream also gave Ina a huge boost ahead when they were really close in subs.

Vei kinda took the I'm gonna double down since her fans hate me I won't collab with her. When her fans told Kiara no, she said you don't have to watch it I want to collab with Vei. To me it shines a light on who is a nice person and who is a drama queen. I was expecting it was Hololive management that would spoil the deal but no Vei never said yes to Kiara acting like she is protecting her from the hate. I really don't like how Vei thinks about things. Kiara did not need your protection she was willing to stand by you against her own chat if she had to.

I think this made things worse between Hololive fans and Vshojo. Nya rejecting Kiara and standing by Vei's rant, that is the hill they choose to die on. Now Hololive EN will feel like they have to be loyal to Kiara and say no to any other collabs with Vshojo.

Kiara's route of ignoring the haters and having the collab would have worked better in the long run.

Calli and Mouse are kinda cool together. SMH
Since Kiara is very close with Calli I can see Kiara telling Calli she can collab with Mouse to make peace between the group of fans.

Last edited:

I just can't get into Apex, playing it or watching it. Can't wait for Spatoon 3 and how more of them spend time playing that

►Roboco Perspective

► Ollie Perspective

Last edited:
I just had a passing thought of searching for stock trading vtubers. I wasn't disappointed.

Seriously, they've been doing live streams on horse races. I'd watch a US stock market stream with Ina's laid back vibe.

Vei kinda took the I'm gonna double down since her fans hate me I won't collab with her. When her fand told Kiara no, she said you don't have to watch it I want to collab with Vei. To me it shines a light on who is a nice person and who is a drama queen. I was expecting it was Hololive management that would spoil the deal but no Vei never said yes to Kiara acting like she is protecting her from the hate. I really don't like how Vei thinks about things. Kiara did not need your protection she was willing to stand by you against her own chat if she had to.

I think this made things worst between Hololive fans and Vshojo. Nya rejecting Kiara and standing by Vei's rant, that is the hill they choose to die on. Now Hololive EN will feel like they have to be loyal to Kiara and say no to any other collabs with Vshojo.
Yeah, stuff like this makes me dislike the Vshojo girls.

Well Calli did warn us that she might be out due to her back issues
hope she is getting help with it.

Looks like I called it right and Mouse x Calli collab might save the Vshojo / Hololive relationship

yeah shark is having a hoodie day but wear the hood

Watoto playing an interesting pick

vtuber news

I will not buy a Nendoroid Natsuiro Matsuri

Gura being cute

Last edited:
I'm really curious about that one. Though I watch all HoloTalk episodes anyways.

Calli is back. Still hoping she continues with Everhood.
Flare never continued it either...
Calli has a very busy collab week coming up. Gura, Coco/Ollie, Mystery Guest - (Milky Queen or Mouse)

she might return to those during slower weeks

Last edited:
Top Bottom