• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

oh man, she is going to delete it

took some sleep stuff so will need to sleep soon so I can rest after a very long day of work

I wanted to watch Sharky sing live but too tired must sleep

did you watch it? Ina is a different vibe even with horror games
Yeah, going to watch Part 2 now.

Don't really think Ina is particularly good, but at least she gets scared and cares for the story unlike Gura.

SOMA is so much better if you don't ever look at the "Don't Look At It Or It Kills You" creature. Ina plays like me and really looks away. Never actually seeing the threat actually is much better for the atmosphere.

Edit: After finding several smallers Vtubers that I like it's really hard to go back to bigger ones because I miss the being able to talk with them aspect.

Last edited:
Gura needs a heart monitor to tell if she is really scared or not. Chat did not allow her to focus on story at the time. there is a clip of a Canada vs USA superchat war going on in her chat during that time.

no way she could take any game seriously

Gura is not someone to watch for story, she is very easily distracted like a puppy.

Last edited:
She jumped the Shark

i feel bad for her she always talks of the big M and burgers or Pizza

She is a fries fan. Oh well Sharky get your money!
edit that stream was weird, Hololive might one to avoid this. Don't damage Gura's brand.

next HoloTalk

Last edited:
this look is really cute, something they need to rush out for IRyS, but I loved the old Marine look kinda torn I don't think she needed the help at all
but yeah it is an upgrade I just like the charms of the old look

maybe this is summer only

another look she looks 17 lol

Last edited:
Smol girl problems....

I'm glad such short girls(which are over the age of driving, but will likely remain with such short height indefinitely) are not having as much trouble as I thought they'd have considering society looks badly upon their bodies and upon men who like girls with such bodies. (edit or is this roleplay? saw avatar similarity and what seemed like real world account, but it seems her normal avatar is quite different, so I'm a bit confused.)

Btw those two avatars are lovely, godly I would say.

What do vtubers look at when not playing games and chatting? Each others vtube avatar, the stream''s feed?

Last edited:

Stitch

Gold Member
Hololive crossover on manga magazine Weekly Young Jump! Bikini Marine Cosplay on the cover!

GIF by moodman

Copyright strikes suck, Gura delayed her Crazy Taxi stream until Friday I think, she still need a greenlight from Sega I guess

Our girl from Atlanta is really keeping herself busy

hope she rests

Ah I finally found Aloe Mano. She is actually still streaming as a Vtuber but because of so much private problems she has with being doxxed it's a super big secret and she basically only does paid content now and her fanbase is super protective too (didn't want me to tell why someone with no videos had so many followers).

Top Bottom