• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wait do people still not know about the 11:11:11 save file trick in MGS1?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I missed this thread the first time, but did anyone try Twin Snakes?

I mean, it's most likely fake, but the other info in his story seems to match up with Twin Snakes more than the initial game.

I believe that Twin Snakes listed the seconds on the loading screen, MGS 2 did if I remember and it's based on the same engine, but I don't have my gamecube set up to check if Twin Snakes also does.

Twin Snakes Disc 2 swap places shortly after the torture, the torture is still on disc 1, but it's so close it could be misremembering?

It wasnt twin snakes

Zabi

Banned
Just watched the GT video. I can relate to OP. Years ago I myself came across a weird bug once that I had not heard of anything like nor since then. I was replaying Mega Man Legends 2 and I was at Elysium and during battle the screen suddenly turned black and in white text was rapidly changing lines of hexadecimal code. I didn't have a video camera so I couldn't record it and since it happened randomly during a replaying of the game it isn't something I can replicate.

Top Bottom