• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Want a Street Fighter X Tekken poster signed by Ono? Come inside!

Pandanaut

You have been liked, good sir.

I'd wish you luck but I doubt you're going to need it. :)

E: Oh crap, there is one photo that is close! Well in that case, super good luck!

Lol @ the girl saying "I made you win!" (to our opponent) and asking for a toast in her honour before the contest is even over. I bet the egg is going to be firmly on her face when she sees the might of GAF.

Moofers

Awesome work everybody. We're 40 in the lead now! I don't want to rest on that though. The main competition gets a lot of votes at night, so they may still bring a fight.

And again, I'll send the poster anywhere, in a tube mailer. I won't fold it like an idiot, don't worry. :)

I don't want the poster, but I actually remembered my password to FB and logged in just to vote for you!

I just want you to beat the other 'rival' so make sure you do.

Good luck!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I liked that photo, even though I'm not entirely sure what the context is.

Moofers

I'm in! It's almost at 1000!!

(Will you do the NOVAK (Rodgers) if you win?)

The belt thing? LOL Nah, but I got victory music que'd up for GAF and the future mrs. is going to celebrate with me tonight if we win. And then tomorrow somebody is getting a poster!

Between that and the great games out today, this is a pretty awesome week. :)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The belt thing? LOL Nah, but I got victory music que'd up for GAF and the future mrs. is going to celebrate with me tonight if we win. And then tomorrow somebody is getting a poster!

Between that and the great games out today, this is a pretty awesome week. :)

I got some awesome work related news today, so I'm right there with you.

Top Bottom