• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump Foundation IRS filing admits to violating ban on ‘self-dealing.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJV3

If he doesn't get pulled up for this stuff now then it will just encourage him to try and get away with worse.

Apathy

isn't this exactly what he was trying to paint the clinton foundation with doing.

this is projecting to a masters level

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Yeah, currently this thread is sinking while the Ben Carson pick is thriving.

Shit sucks. This is the bigger news but he released a stupid tweet which everyone will look at. The guy is no dummy he knows how to play the game and everyone listens.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
What Trump does should not excuse other politicians shady dealings with foreign governments like Saudi Arabia.

The issue i'm seeing emerge is that, as much as Trump is a disgusting slug and his government will absolutely be corrupt and repressive, some people seem to believe that this excuses the Democrats who have corruption as well, or the scandals that arose, or the people who didn't vote for the Democrats are to blame for our current situation and not the system repressing those voters, either literally or metaphorically.

We need to eradicate both of these.

Kaladin

I've long thought that he got paid for media appearances such as WWE through his charity. Nothing like escaping taxes by siphering money through a charitable organization. This way, the "donators" get to write it off too.... it's a win win.

What Trump does should not excuse other politicians shady dealings with foreign governments like Saudi Arabia.

The issue i'm seeing emerge is that, as much as Trump is a disgusting slug and his government will absolutely be corrupt and repressive, some people seem to believe that this excuses the Democrats who have corruption as well, or the scandals that arose, or the people who didn't vote for the Democrats are to blame for our current situation and not the system repressing those voters, either literally or metaphorically.

Except the Hillary scandals were not real.

D i Z

tumblr_nvneoqtCNw1uhf654o1_500.gif

I like the idea that New York Times journalists were writing that story as Trump was standing in front of them doing that live on twitter thing.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This thread should probably have a lot more posts. I mean, the president-elect's charity is an acknowledged fraud.

We've known this for months. Not much to be done about it now, false equivalencies were more important when there was something to be done.

Izuna

Banned
I had a dream where someone noticed something weird with the votes in WI and MI, and Hillary ends up being President Elect when they recount. That was a nice dream.

What this shows is that people will put their wants of fascism and racism over a better society.

DavidDesu

So Americans elected a racist who pervs on models, some underage, and who uses money from his charitable concerns to pay for stuff for himself, and whose followers literally give Hitler salutes to....

Good going guys!

EDIT: Posted from Scotland who's people are too afraid to stand on their own two feet and is forever a slave to a new Brexit Britain...

gaugebozo

I think we'd have that kind of headline regardless of who won the election honestly.
I mean, this was all-but known before he got into office.

We've known this for months. Not much to be done about it now, false equivalencies were more important when there was something to be done.

Well the difference is it would be an alleged fraud if Clinton won, and they unquestionably do good work. Here, there's a shrug and a, "Yeah, we're just going to buy Trump paintings and shit, lol."

Samiad

The fact that the checkbox is ticked willingly leads me to think that this won't end up being a big deal at all, unfortunately. I'd love to be wrong though. Presumably this would result in some sort of fine?

AndyD

aka andydumi
He seems to be one of those dictators who, once they decide on a fact, act it through with full brazen attitude and conviction as if they can do no wrong. All the way to the gallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom