• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer 40K: Darktide Finally coming to Gamepass in October should I be hyped?

havoc00

Was hyped to play this when it was originally released, but the xbox delay caused my hype to die a bit, what's the final verdict on the game now since its been out for a bit on pc?

simpatico

I enjoyed it. I don't get into MP stuff hardcore, but as a 40k fan and a PvE fan, I think it's fun. Not the "muh endgame" type of player, since I usually bail at the level cap. No clue if the endgame guys are happy about it's current state. But just in terms of minute to minute action, I think it's pretty darn good.

A.Romero

Was hyped to play this when it was originally released, but the xbox delay caused my hype to die a bit, what's the final verdict on the game now since its been out for a bit on pc?
I played it on Gamepass on PC when it released for a while with my brother. I enjoyed it, it's a looker and the gameplay is pretty standard for that kind of game (think Left4Dead or Vermintide) but with great art direction.

There is a lot of grinding involved to get the upgrades.

My brother got pretty obssessed with it for a couple of months but uninstalled recently because the end game bored him.

Top Bottom