• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer 40k expansion gone GOLD. [Free copies to first 100 posters]

Zaptruder

Banned
This is the truest to the tabletop game that any Warhammer game has come to achieving...

that said, it's still alarmingly far away from what a complete no holds bar version of the 40k universe is like.

It can't be helped though, you'd need all the races in there, and figure out how to have preset armies at the start of battle control and play well on the fly, if you were to accurately translate everything. As it is, they've translated a good deal of the spirit of the universe, which is also pretty cool.

kIdMuScLe

what the hell? what's goin on here? im confused............ free game and post address where? help me!!!

and where the owl's when you need one? a santa owl i believe in.

explodet

What I'd like to know is is how the Imperial Guard is going to play - fast like the Orks/Chaos or more slower like the Eldar/Space Marines.

Tortfeasor

Tortfeasor said:
I would love a copy please!

Thanks!!

Thanks for sending me the serial number and link!! I went ahead and downloaded it and have been playing for about 20 min. It is just fantastic!!

Thanks again Slo!!

Joeholley

Sweet! DoW was the best RTS of the last couple of years (I don't count Frozen Throne, it was just an expansion). Sign me up!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
hey guys, be sure you check your email (the one you used to signup for GAF)

i just got an email from THQ and they're giving me a free copy. thanks GAF :D

Wollan

It's a great game though I never got around to buying it(I blame Wow).
Here's me hoping for the add on to do great. :)

Also, I wouldn't mind a free copy of the game.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Warhammer 40,000 is def. better tahn Warhammer 30,000.

What a difference ten thousand years can make.

(btw, im like poster 66)

Ironclad

I really liked the main game. Played quite a bit of it but moved onto Rise of Nations. Still, an excellent game. I wouldn't mind the expansion for free. :D

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
What do you do for a living Bish?

impirius

Wario64 said:
hey guys, be sure you check your email (the one you used to signup for GAF)

i just got an email from THQ and they're giving me a free copy. thanks GAF :D
It says it requires a better video card than what I have :(

Anyone know where I can download one?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Cyan said:
Hey guys, I think there was a mistake. I got the email for the free copy of the expansion, but I hadn't posted in this thread yet. I think I'm getting someone else's copy. Anyone not get their email yet?
that might be my copy

It was because you had already PMed the erotic haiku to bishptl, wasn't it

edit: I was sad no one went for it

Starfire

Could be mine too, of course I just came into this thread about 20mins ago, so I might just not have got the mail yet.

I really enjoyed the free copy of the original game Bish sent me, so I'd have to be a fool not to sign up for the expansion. THANKS BISH ONCE MORE

scaffa

I was promises a free copy of W40k last time to! Im not falling for this. Oh well, send me the free copy :p

ZeMMiK

Free copy pls. liked the orginal very much.

Hope is the 1st step to the road of dissapointment ...so do not hope for this! :D

Top Bottom