• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warren Kole mocapping for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

AKyemeni

HnxWnrw.png

https://twitter.com/Neil_Druckmann/status/507295674321215488

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
So what has this guy been in?

Edit: Also damn, game is still doing mocap... yrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's gonna take forever to come out.

Cardon

Cool. Dude was pretty solid on The Following, however silly that show was, so I'm excited to see what sort of character he's playing.

daveo42

Banned
Based on his previous roles, seems like he'll be the face of one of our main antagonists. Not bad stuff in that video either, just a good deal of smaller roles. Looking forward to what he can bring to the game.

Gray Matter

So what has this guy been in?

Edit: Also damn, game is still doing mocap... yrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's gonna take forever to come out.

The expectation is for this to release holiday next year. They got time to finish the mocap.

TLoU didn't finish mocap until December, so they have time.

believe in naughty dog

photogaz

Lets face it, they've ditched a lot of the Amy Hennig managed stuff and are re-doing it all.

I'm doubtful for a 2015 release if I'm honest, it sounds like a lot of the game is being scrapped.

photogaz

Well if we don't hear anything this year, I really doubt how you can say it's still going to be 2015.

If it's not released next year, that means it'll be going into a 5th year of development.

Well if we don't hear anything this year, I really doubt how you can say it's still going to be 2015.

If it's not released next year, that means it'll be going into a 5th year of development.

We don't hear anything this year of AssCreed 2015, CoD Treyach, Forza 6, how can we be sure it's going to be 2015? /s

We didn't hear anything about Far Cry 4, Forza Horizon 2, AssCreed Rogue, LBP3 and Halo MCC last year, so how could they be releasing later this year? /s

Also, if you bothered to look at ND's history of reveals:
Uncharted 2 :
- revealed December 2008 via GI
- E3 2009 gameplay reveal
- November release

Uncharted 3:
- revealed December 2010 via VGAs
- E3 2011 gameplay reveal
- November release

See a pattern?

Gameplay reveal for Uncharted was never ever shown until within 4 months of release.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I know I have seen him in other movies aside Avengers, but I can't remember which ones. Anyway, he's a good guy.

That's not Troy Baker.

I know. We deserve Troy and Nolan bantering in ridiculous situations in the next Uncharted.

iceatcs

Oh wow already on mocap stage.

That's meaning the script and storyboard finish. Hopefully the cutscene/gameplay tech won't too much drag. Then we could see it more very soon - Aprilish or bit later, and well ready for end of next year.

Top Bottom