• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was I the only person to watch Sealab Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN WHERE'D YOU GET THOSE KICK ASS PIPES?!?!

The Sharko bit would probably get old too fast. I don't mind his character, just no "penis in my shark mother's vagina" lines oten.

Tortfeasor

Hesh is retarded... The episodes have lately gotten so randomly esoteric. They have 2 or 3 laugh out loud moments buried around alot of "WTF".

Whoa, whoa. You do *not* diss Hesh. "You can all just leave. You too Mr. Look-through-your purse" "HE WAS PROBABLY LOOKIN' FOR HIS BALLS!" "I was tired of your 35 year old ass any way" "AWWW LOOKS LIKE HE FOUND EM!"

That's good stuff. And the Hesh raps? Brilliant.

hobbitx

Tortfeasor said:
Hesh is retarded... The episodes have lately gotten so randomly esoteric. They have 2 or 3 laugh out loud moments buried around alot of "WTF".

Well I'll certainly agree with you on this for tonight's ep. I hated most of it, I want to see more of Hesh's buddy destroying equipment, that looped footage is so damn funny. :lol

Tortfeasor

The problem with Hesh is that he is more McPee pants then a "traditional" sealab character. I mean come on... He breaks out of Hesh-voice and goes into McPeePants voice every other line.

He should be called McPeeHesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom