• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was Martina Hingis the sexiest tennis player of all time?

During her prime, Martina Hingis's butt looked

• Small and tight

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • Small, but flabby

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Average and firm

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Average, but unfit

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Big and athletic

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Big and fat

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters

Sybb

Banned
And of course, since it's a thread by me, this is not about the tits:

8t321jv.jpg

5YQ7Y3p.jpg

FMlNoXw.jpg

bXUVaam.jpg

1o9wB8a.jpg

McACplh.jpg

nLI30ZE.jpg

hRwzNRA.jpg

Some people might prefer Anna Kournikova or Maria Sharapova, but none of them (IMO) had the butt to match Martina. What do you think about the swiss miss? Was her butt legendary or was it just a little chubber?

tryDEATH

Wow I really missed out on this Martina Hingis, I was a kid just getting into the teens in in the late 90's and watched a ton of Tennis back then, even met Boris Becker at one of his camps, but these images of here I never saw. I guess thanks for giving me a new angle of appreciation for Martina Hingis lol

Forgot to answer the question for me it will always be Ana Ivanović.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
OP
1*hpT0qtS1tXl_0CIH72mxnA.gif

This thread is an interesting reminder of how much things have changed in media. Imagine major newspapers posting pictures of a 16 year old girls ass with lewd comments attached nowadays, they'd be dead before it hit the stands.

Tschumi

No. Eugenie Bouchard is.

P9eE3jK.jpg

KY5C6IJ.jpg
I don't mean to come across as aggressive but i had a fatter ass than her when i was like 5 years old.

Hingis was great, but her butt.. well it ain't got nothing in my girl's ass I'll say that much for sure~ also can't quite understand why she wore such ineffective panties. The boxer briefs photo made much more sense.

Sybb

Banned
That butt's not even that great imo, a bit on the un-toned side.
Well, most people seem to think it's fit. Why do you think it looks untoned?
wasnt she like 14 years old
She was 16 at the time.
Hingis always seemed really bitchy, but tbh I quite liked her
She was an extreme little cocky bitch who didn't hesitate to trash talk her opponents. She called them fat, said they had no skill, claimed tennis women were prettier than other sports women etc. She was perfect for media attention.
OP
1*hpT0qtS1tXl_0CIH72mxnA.gif

This thread is an interesting reminder of how much things have changed in media. Imagine major newspapers posting pictures of a 16 year old girls ass with lewd comments attached nowadays, they'd be dead before it hit the stands.
Because weak men let feminists into their institutions. This is still what differs Japan from the west. Japan has not felt sorry for feminists and given them power for free like we have. Today, the west is infested with feminists on every level: media, universities, authorities and more.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Pretty faces but not attractive to me.

The Williams sisters have boobs, hips AND booty... While pretty, TO ME, most of the above women aren't attractive.

Make this about figure skating and it's a whole different ballgame! I can't remember her name but the German figure skater chick ... She was FINE!

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
No one touches Kournikova and Bouchard
Amen.

Sharapova is nice too, but a little tall,

Martina Hingis? lol. Decent body I guess (in a different way than the above), but ugly square head and smile. Always thought her head and face had a half-retarded kind of look.

Last edited:

Relativ9

Well, most people seem to think it's fit. Why do you think it looks untoned?
Well not saying it's bad or anything, perfectly acceptable, but still just kind of average? I mean most women I know are at the same or similar level there are some much better examples posted in this thread of far more appropriate contestants for "sexiest tennis player of all time" and yes, I'm including their posterior. But yeah, the whole 16 thing is also dubious. Don't get me wrong, girls mature at different ages, but why would you post a picture sexualising an underage girl? To answer your question, flab is why I think it looks untoned, but given her age I'm inclinded to conclude that it's babyfat.

Last edited:

TheMan

Damn. Is that...a real ad?

Video game ads used to be a looot more racy. My favorite was that sega saturn ad where a completely naked blonde was lying on a blue bed with her tits and pussy covered by game screenshots, lol. I remember my Mom caught me staring at that.
qTjsWvf.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom