• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Playstation's E3 conference in movie theaters

rjinaz

I have a little bit of a problem.

Dad registered for the event for my mom and I. He used the same email for both of them, and now he's received a confirmation email that says both tickets are under his name.

Should there be any problems if both of them show up with a ticket with the same name? I can provide a pic -

I'm not sure how strict Sony will ask the theaters to be about this. However, it does make sense that they make people have ID that matches the name. Otherwise somebody could just find an image of somebody's ticket no doubt somebody else will post online, print it, then just show up.

Though if you have at least one ID with a matching name, I can't imagine it would be a problem. I would think not anyway. Might want to contact them just in case with the email they provided.

fallingdove

That would be awesome! I might be crunched for time with work. Coming from American Fork. I will keep my eyes on any plans you guys make though.

So:

JetBlackPanda
nelchaar
Speedy Blue Dude? (As a heckler?) :)

We could, at the very least grab a burger or something at Crown across the street, or delicious Vietnamese subs a couple blocks down the road.

FiggyCal

Banned
Freebies you say!?

YOU GET A VITA TV, AND YOU GET A VITA TV, AND EVERYONE GETS A VITA TV!

oprahbees.gif

Bloodrage

Banned
Where are you guize hearing dis freebie stuff?

I'm trying to go in with the lowest expectations possible.
Event details on the website.

Edit: beaten
Edit 2: mine doesn't say "might" though. It says: "Attendes will go home with a commemorative PlayStation collectible and a surprise gift!"

They allowed you to grab up to two tickets, for you and a "guest".

When I registered I signed up for two tickets, me being the "primary" and my "guest" being a friend.

Both tickets I received are under my Guest's name. So the confirmation both say:

Caleb
Caleb

instead of

Luis
Caleb.

:/

This is my issue. This is exactly it.

I think everyone who has requested 2 tickets has gotten this issue. I emailed the sony support email and hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

EL CUCO

Where are you guize hearing dis freebie stuff?

I'm trying to go in with the lowest expectations possible.

NONSENSE! Raise those expectations up to free $50 PSN card levels like the rest of us!!!!!
We GAF together, we laugh together, we dissapoint together.

So:

JetBlackPanda
nelchaar
Speedy Blue Dude? (As a heckler?) :)

We could, at the very least grab a burger or something at Crown across the street, or delicious Vietnamese subs a couple blocks down the road.

I'm willing to do anything and hang out with any GAFfers assuming we aren't drinking alcohol or anything I'm too young to partake in. (I'm only 17)

Chaostar

Oh man I wish this was for UK too, although it'll be 2am here when it streams and the only cinemas open at that time have really sticky seats.

hlhbk

So GAF how early are you going to show up at the theatres? I literally work next door to my theatre and can drive down to it in like 3 minutes. I work 7-4, and doors open up at 7:30 so I can pretty much line up any time after 4.

Top Bottom