• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB Games Montréal: "Capture the Knight"

ManaByte

82758738_3495766500493738_9104631464024080384_o.jpg

Enjay

Banned
So now wb montreal thinks it's in good company to pull this bullshit cocktease marketing strategy too

• LOL
Reactions: GHG

Cravis

How about you actually reveal your game and stop doing stupid shit, this is the reverse of hyping because its gone on for so long now I dont give a damn
Amen. It’s taken them over 5 years and one cancelled game (that we know of) to get to this point. I just don’t care anymore.

It’s going to be some epic failure if this game is using the same map as Arkham Knight or a modified version ala City’s maps to Origins.

SleepDoctor

Banned
I didn't know about any of these teases lol.

Not interested for wb Montreal but for rocksteadys next game.

And yes that harry potter rpg looked bad af. But it probably won't even release unfortunately.

Amen. It’s taken them over 5 years and one cancelled game (that we know of) to get to this point. I just don’t care anymore.

It’s going to be some epic failure if this game is using the same map as Arkham Knight or a modified version ala City’s maps to Origins.
Have both Gotham City and Metropolis together. One massive map. Maybe throw in some smaller areas too just to spread it out between the two. Batman has to drive / fly / boat to Metropolis, fight superman, then you can swap between the two. Triple scale of GTAV map. would be dope as hell.

Cravis

Have both Gotham City and Metropolis together. One massive map. Maybe throw in some smaller areas too just to spread it out between the two. Batman has to drive / fly / boat to Metropolis, fight superman, then you can swap between the two. Triple scale of GTAV map. would be dope as hell.
I could see Rocksteady being up to the task to do something ambitious like that but not WB Montreal unfortunately. Maybe they will end up surprising us.

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring of people that think WB, this marketing campaign, this batman game, WB Montreal, and fuck it, all of Montreal for that matter, can go fuck themselves with a sandpaper dildo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom