• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We have now gone from "No Collusion!" to "Even if there was collusion its not a big deal!"

Lawyers for the defendant aren't part of the "investigation".

Nor would they be in scope to say the investigation was designed to intimidate. That's authority-side.

You quote you used doesn't say either of those things:

A source close to the investigation" provided Fox News with new details of the raid of Manafort’s house and claimed it was “heavy-handed, designed to intimidate.

The FBI’s July raid on former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's Virginia home lasted 10 hours and involved a dozen federal agents, who seized documents labeled “attorney-client,” according to a source close to the investigation.

The July raid was first reported earlier this month, but the new details reflect the intensity and scope of the search, which the source described as "heavy-handed, designed to intimidate." Elements of the account were backed up by a second individual also not authorized to speak on the record.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...gents-designed-to-intimidate-source-says.html

None of that claim it was from inside the investigators side.

You know who would say that the FBI raiding their client's home and taking documents labeled attorney-client is heavy handed? A defendants legal team under investigation by the special counsel.

Last edited:

danielberg

Neophyte
lmao morons talking "deep state" as if it is a thing that is completely real and not made up for propaganda purposes
Its more real than any trump russia collusion thats for sure or do you think its just out of sheer randomness that democrats working together with russians to produce a garbage document that then is presented to a judge without mentioning where it came from to get a spy warrant on trumps campaign is ordinary proceedings? geee what a coincident this all was right?

Last edited:
Its more real than any trump russia collusion thats for sure or do you think its just out of sheer randomness that democrats working together with russians to produce a garbage document that then is presented to a judge without mentioning where it came from to get a spy warrant on trumps campaign is ordinary proceedings? geee what a coincident this all was right?

I think he was actually talking about me bring up the MIC.

It's strange how woke the left was to our country getting bled by the MIC under Bush, but suddenly those same groups and their allies in government are perfectly fine because they oppose Trump, and Trump says mean things on Twitter.

Dude Abides

Banned
https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/...investigation-and-the-problems-they-may-cause

http://www.latimes.com/la-ol-enter-the-fray-the-mueller-questions-leak-1525186933-htmlstory.html

Where is this information coming from if not from his team? He has a small team that supposedly "has the best", so if this is the best they can do it is pathetic. Mueller must be a shit leader.

Uh, Trump’s team is the one leaking. I agree he is a shit leader and his staff hates him. That’s why they leak.

A hammer is a chemical?

Trump said that Hillary used chemicals to destroy her emails, which is what you are parroting. This is because a program (not a chemical) called "Bleachbit" was used to clear hard drive space on her server. Trump, being an idiot, does not understand that a computer program named after bleach is not actually a chemical. But I'm sure you're not an idiot and will avoid repeating his false claims in the future, now that you've been educated on the matter.

In any event, your own source notes that physically destroying government-issued communications devices after the individual leaves government service is not uncommon.

I also note that this thread is about Trump's team making strange statements about conspiring with Russians, not BUH BUH BUH HER EMAILS!!

Facts, not feelings, my friend.

Last edited:

danielberg

Neophyte
Uh, Trump’s team is the one leaking. I agree he is a shit leader and his staff hates him. That’s why they leak.
A hammer is a chemical?
Facts, not feelings, my friend.

You playing stupid isnt a argument.. its just you playing stupid.
Do you really think anyone buys your shit? I mean for real. She used bleachbit software to delete everything to the point its not recovarably and then like the brainiacs they are smashed their hardware with a hammer.
When someone screams in outrage at this that they acid washed their crap this is what they mean, its not literal dude

Last edited:

Since when are the investigated (who are not actually being investigated, as Trump is not under investigation) part of the investigation?

Last edited:

Dude Abides

Banned
You playing stupid isnt a argument.. its just you playing stupid.
Do you really think anyone buys your shit? I mean for real. She used bleachbit software to delete everything to the point its not recovarably and then like the brainiacs they are smashed their hardware with a hammer.
When someone screams in outrage at this that they acid washed their crap this is what they mean, its not literal dude

People who are interested in facts and accuracy rather than partisan outrage "buy my shit." Because it is factual and grounded in reality rather than hothouse conspiracy theories. I also believe that words mean things. You may prefer to believe in alternative facts and even adopt the Humpty Dumpty theory of language, but neither of those hold much appeal to me.

Since when are the investigated (who are not actually being investigated, as Trump is not under investigation) part of the investigated?

"Close to the investigation" could mean people on either side. This is a deliberate word choice to obscure which side it is to protect a source. Since all the other leaks have come from the Trump side, it's the safer bet to suggest these did as well. Other indicia are that the source spoke to Fox, framed it in a way to appear sympathetic to Manafort, and that the raid was conducted by the United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York, rather than the Special Counsel's office.

Papa

Banned
Washington Post and NYT may not be fake news but their respective part-ownership by Bezos and Soros should at least have you questioning their objectivity.

Arkage

Banned
Arkage Arkage Youre really going to talk about paedophiles, when a large portion of democrats are pushing to include it under the LGBTQ banner?

Is this an alt account for Dev1? Because you're posting the exact same conspiratorial garbage that pro-Russia trolls post in order to push fake news into American discourse.

You truly are an ignoramus of vast proportions that doesn't deserve the time of day if these are your honest beliefs. At least if you're a pro-Russia troll you have some understanding of exactly what you're doing and why you're doing it. But if these are honest beliefs of an actual American than you have drank the conspiratorial coolaid and there's no sense in continuing any attempt at conversaction.

Tell me, are Democrats also why the frogs are turning gay?

But in the end, you have succeeded in one aspect. The thread has been detailed off its original topic, which was that the sitting President of the United States is moving the goalposts to"collusion isn't illegal!" despite his years of lies and denials about the connections between his campaign and Russia. Congratulations.

Last edited:

Dude Abides

Banned
Washington Post and NYT may not be fake news but their respective part-ownership by Bezos and Soros should at least have you questioning their objectivity.

Soros owns 126,400 Class A shares in the NYT. There are over 164 million total class A shares. Class A shareholders elect four directors. Class B shareholders elect 9.

But I'm sure Soros has lots of editorial control nonetheless.

Last edited:
Top Bottom