• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We need a Shadow of the Colossus 2

-shadow-

I'd love for a remaster/remake that would add a couple of the scrapped colossi back in. I believe that Ueda has said that he'd be interested in this if he ever got the chance to do so.

I'd love for a remaster/remake that would add a couple of the scrapped colossi back in. I believe that Ueda has said that he'd be interested in this if he ever got the chance to do so.

This is pretty much the only thing I could accept. A game where a shadowy figure says "Now you gotta kill 16 mooore!" would just feel so hollow and stupid.

watershed

Banned
Definitely not but I would like another Team Ico game that has direct combat and a clearer connection to the world of Ico and SOTC. The gameplay in TLG is really solid for the most part but I really liked how Team Ico took on combat in SOTC.

MCermak

Wow. Prey for the Gods looks almost uncomfortably close to SOTC. That flying bird from the 2nd trailer, the hair textures, the climbing.

Impressive, especially for a small team of 3. Maybe they should make it 4 by adding a lawyer.

Top Bottom