• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wednesdayton!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandalier

Banned
sg_5.jpg

Supergreg approved this PDF.

TEH REAL

+Aliken+

Chittagong said:
Wasn't there a very similar DS leak sometime in Feb 2004 which was a PDF of a crappy scanned document and detailed stuff like touch screen?

Does anyone have this. I'm intrestead.

Acrylamid

I have a question about this .pdf:
How exactly do you pull a control stick? (page 11)
The pic seems to indicate the position in the middle is the standard one and you could push and pull the stick...

Chittagong

Gold Member
ThongyDonk said:
pdf is bull crap

Gives Advices!!

What kinda crap is that.

Also and is spelt Und

The kind of crap foreign engineers routinely write in documents. Distorted Powerpoint half circle arrows are also another indication of engineers. This thing is extensive as hell, going through all the functionality we could expect Nintendo to have covered. Also, it has lots of line art drawings instead of photoshops.

Recently Iwata or somebody said that they are still determining the exact feature set for the controller.

The text blocks are suspicious, though. Look very generic copy-paste from a text generator.

I'm leaning slightly cautiously towards fake, but the most convincing fake I've seen so far.

It's bullshit,

Check out the blurred out text, it's the same text blurred over and over again.

You can read out South America plenty of times.

Acrylamid

ThongyDonk said:
Also and is spelt Und
Be glad Nintendo decided to call it Revolution and not Umsturz!

Und this .pdf really got me hyped, it looks like the best controller ever (if it's real... please, please, please).

Hyoushi

Chittagong said:
The kind of crap foreign engineers routinely write in documents. Distorted Powerpoint half circle arrows are also another indication of engineers. This thing is extensive as hell, going through all the functionality we could expect Nintendo to have covered. Also, it has lots of line art drawings instead of photoshops.

Recently Iwata or somebody said that they are still determining the exact feature set for the controller.

The text blocks are suspicious, though. Look very generic copy-paste from a text generator.

I'm leaning slightly cautiously towards fake, but the most convincing fake I've seen so far.
:lol :lol

The two biggest lols are on page 11 and 16! And also consider this, the top paragraph taken from the other PDF linked above and the lower one from this crap fake PDF.

untitled12us.jpg

Chittagong said:

the english is bullshit, half of it is not english, its more broken English than anything

Acrylamid

ThongyDonk said:
the english is bullshit, half of it is not english, its more broken English than anything
And we know how good NCL's English is... "History of Our TV Games", "Happy! Mario 20th", "King of Kings" etc.

AssMan

Banned
people, people. Wednesday doesn't officially start until 11:00 PM tonight. Look at Matt C's wallpaper on his computer again!

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
That pdf is blatantly bollocks!

It's just the kitchen-sink of controllers, with every possible idea thrown in, including some that aren't even possible (such as detecting movement in relation to the Revolution itself). It's like a Fisher Price activity centre for gadget-freaks and goes completely against Nintendo's stated aims of making the controller more accessible.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Acrylamid said:
I thought this would be possible via WiFi?

You'd need more than 1 transmitter/receiver in order to triangulate where the pad was and therefore work out it's movement.

Chittagong

Gold Member
AssMan said:
people, people. Wednesday doesn't officially start until 11:00 PM tonight. Look at Matt C's wallpaper on his computer again!

That's actually 3 pm in Japan, on Thusday...

...ZOMGWTFBBQ

RETURN OF

THURSDAYTON!!!!!1!!!

THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETE

owl.jpg

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
How come I couldnt read any text in that pdf file?

That is one ugly looking controller,

but that is a fanboys wetdream, it has EVERYTHING in it.

Everything? I dunno about that....

Sounds $$$$$$$$ and not that "simple" at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom