• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wednesdayton!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setanta said:
No matter what, everyone has some great hope as to what they would like a "Megaton" to be.
What is it that everyone wants to hear announced from NCL, NOA/NOE or whatever?
A new Controller? Final Name of the Rev? Mario 128?

Specs would be enough

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Setanta said:
No matter what, everyone has some great hope as to what they would like a "Megaton" to be.
I would like to hear that Revolution's secret release date is TODAY.

Anything less will be massively disappointing.

Speevy said:
Since the company releases one game per generation, and that game is Xbox exclusive. :p

isn't black and white by him on PC
isn't it coming to Consoles
and isn't Movies by him, and coming to consoles?

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/Nintendo_Revolution_Details_Soon_8249_0_18.htm

Now the last thing Nintendo needs is another MegaTon fiasco, however it could be worth noting that a European event is scheduled for August 24th, in which we’re promised Christmas will come early! If such an announcement were to figure then similar events would have to be planned across the globe, and to present knowledge this isn’t the case.

That's from the 21st, so this European event has been known for a while.

Christmas coming early probably just means they're showing the games that'll be out this Christmas.

Like Mario 128!!!1@:eek:

Speevy

Banned
I was exaggerating.

EDIT: I don't think Black and White 2 is coming to current generation consoles, unless I'm mistaken.

Setanta

ThongyDonk said:
isn't black and white by him on PC
isn't it coming to Consoles
and isn't Movies by him, and coming to consoles?

I don't know about the PS2 version of Balck and White, but the DS version is being developed by someone other than Lionhead.

Acrylamid

Quick, we have to get into the christmas feeling until tomorrow!
http://critterchristmas.ytmnd.com/
http://christmascameearly.ytmnd.com/
itchymala.jpg
ChristmasOwls.jpg
gen048.jpg

mandyrose9_mario_xmas.jpg

*listens to the Chipmunks christmas song*

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Setanta said:
specs would be enough, but I really want to see some games for revolution. Im not to exited about the controller, it will probably turn out good but not as good as Nintendo are making it sound.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
stinger009 said:
90% of the posts in this thread are of people mucking around and just having fun, not all speculation. If you cant see that then you havn't read it very well.
I know. but the 10% that are taking this whole thing seriously and the users who are genuinely EXCITED about this make me want to shoot myself. :lol

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Goreomedy said:
10% were really expecting something? I thought EVERYONE was in on the joke?

Some people just WANT to believe...

WE NEED MORE OWL POSTS!

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
human5892 said:
Me too, who seriously believes this?

Harker, is it you?

woa woa woa, I thought I was the only one the entire time NOT believing.

I've been posting pesimism the entire time.... well, I did think that wolf and owl and rape time post was REALLY funny though, ha.

Mama Smurf

MaestroRyan said:
F-Zero was the flagship title and had full length movies and everything.

Pfff, this is the point where you realise it must be a dream and get to start controlling things. You could have played F-Zero man! You could have sexed up Miyamoto! What a waste. You are.

woa woa woa, I thought I was the only one the entire time NOT believing.

:lol Only funny if it wasn't a joke.

Acrylamid

http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/Nintendo_Revolution_Details_Soon_8249_0_18.htm
Now the last thing Nintendo needs is another MegaTon fiasco, however it could be worth noting that a European event is scheduled for August 24th, in which we’re promised Christmas will come early! If such an announcement were to figure then similar events would have to be planned across the globe, and to present knowledge this isn’t the case.

http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/Molyneux&_039;s_Revolution_Comments_Confirmed_8270_0_0.htm
Posted: 11:44 on 24 Aug 2005
[...]
TVG is expecting a Revolution announcement to occur very soon and will be at a Nintendo event tomorrow

!?

Acrylamid

MaestroRyan said:
old.

lol

nintendogs holiday edition/fall games preview.
:rolleyes
Yes I know, I've already commented on the announcement before.
Look at text I bolded, the date for the event is 24th in the first text and 25th in the second.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
MaestroRyan said:
i couldn't control it! I really wanted to come to gamespot but the dream gods MADE me go to IGN! I swear it!
You suck at lucid dreaming

Hahaha, you know the thread's reached legendary status when people initially in on the joke start believing the hype surrounding them. It's hard not to succumb to the massive outpouring of hope when there usually is none for Nintendo.

Acrylamid

***** has watched the Internet games community with interest and amusement over the past few days.
Sp*ng watches the games community with amusement? Isn't it normally the other way round?

We contacted Nintendo today. [...] "We are inviting everyone along to have a drink"
Sp*ng says "free drinks at Nintendo"...

its-a-trap1.jpg

BirdySky

What kind of mutated fucking alien crack are you guys on?
Ten pages of hope, ten pages of owls, ten pages of "I knew all along" and a few pages of supposed "Insiders" spouting off bullshit about this.

What the fuck is a Sony fan looking for ammo supposed to believe?

BirdySky said:
What kind of mutated fucking alien crack are you guys on?
Ten pages of hope, ten pages of owls, ten pages of "I knew all along" and a few pages of supposed "Insiders" spouting off bullshit about this.

What the fuck is a Sony fan looking for ammo supposed to believe?

just believe

123rl

olimario said:
Thursday in London is like Friday here, right? Like a 9 hour difference, at least?

Where is "here"? Are you in America?

All the countries along the GMT line (Britain etc) are ahead of America. It's about 8 hours ahead of Florida and about 10 hours ahead of the West Coast. So Thursday in London is Wednesday night/Thursday morning for America

Acrylamid

olimario said:
Thursday in London is like Friday here, right? Like a 9 hour difference, at least?
It's the other way round and there's only a 6 hours difference between New York and London (right now it's 4 PM in London).

BirdySky

MaestroRyan said:
so no wednesdayton anywhere, not thusdayton or thursdayton at events, and matt says it can be as late as TGS

WELL THIS FUCKING SUCKS OWL NUTS

One thing for certain has come out of this. Matt should be goose stepped out back and 'cleanesed.'

Spill it mother fucker. Or...I'll.........do something.

olimario

Banned
123rl said:

All the countries along the GMT line (Britain etc) are ahead of America. It's about 8 hours ahead of Florida and about 10 hours ahead of the West Coast. So Thursday in London is Wednesday night/Thursday morning for America

But it's the same way in Japan, too.
I'm confused. Wednesday night is Thursday in Japan AND the UK? Good news.
WednesdayNIGHTton

Mama Smurf

123rl said:

the fuck? More like 5 and 8, maybe 9 if you happen to live in Alaska.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom