• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wednesdayton!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

demi

Guess who's a retardo

Guess who

Guess who?

It'sa you, that's who! Retardo!

Retardo, that's you!

mj1108

wobedraggled said:
It's got to be.....

gba and gc were both reveald on august 24th, the cycle must continue

GBA was?

sp0rsk said:
if nothing happens can i ban you for a week. (woe and wario)

I think anyone creating like this should be subjected to at least a month in case nothing happens. It will keep stupid threads that don't go anywhere from being made.

xexex

Banned
ok, I am guessing this week we will learn something *somewhat* interesting about Revolution - nothing huge though.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
The only reason both GC and GBA were announced on Aug 24 was because they were both unveiled at the same event, together. They weren't too seperate August 24ths!

demi

children01a7gl8vu.jpg

Ruzbeh

Banned
Chittagong said:
1. Matt says it's coming
2. GameCube was unveiled August 24, 2000
3. Believe :(
4. OG_Original_Gamer's girlfriend's birthday is on the 24th.
Say, those are some pretty compelling arguments you got there, Chittagongaton. Don't forget point 4 (which I added).

Weton mustton believeton itton iston comington Wednesdayton.

Razoric

Banned
they better hold on to that controller until after TGS. sony still has a month to change their controller around. :lol

El_Victor

Chittagong said:
1. Matt says it's coming
2. GameCube was unveiled August 24, 2000
3. Believe :(
I'll do it, I will believe you Chittagong!! Even though I know it's a trick. Just like we all know that Drinky didn't know jackshit about anything when he made Thursdayton. But I choose to believe anyway. To tread the harder trail and have faith, that some day.. some day.. a rumor will blossom out from what once was an ugly lie!</GTO>

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Everyone pretending to know things in this thread is gonna get banned if nothing happens on the 24th. Got it?

I'm making a list. And I'm checking it twice.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Woe and Wario, I have my hopes up:(. If we dont get anything on wednesday, you'll be the ones to blame.

Razoric

Banned
sp0rsk said:
Everyone pretending to know things in this thread is gonna get banned if nothing happens on the 24th. Got it?

LIST THEM! LIST THE GUILTY ONES!

Culex

Banned
sp0rsk said:

What, no bags of coal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom