• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wednesdayton!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
wobedraggled said:
You forgot the infamous Fridayton, that turned into the Saturdayton
Sundayton and Mondayton: Coming to a Revolution console/virtual reality headset/touch pad controller near you!

Sundayton, Mondayton, Happy Days,
Tuesdayton, Wednesdayton, Happy Days,
Thursdayton, Fridayton, Happy Days,
Saturdayton, what a day,
Speculatin all week with you.

Krowley

heavy liquid said:
Second page already? This thing is gonna be huge by Wednesday.

but you know what? it probably won't even happen on wednesday. it's just as likley to happen today, or tommorow based on what matt said... he just said it would probably happen within a week of the convention (or something to that effect)

it's actually the everydayton until it happens. the wednesday deadline will change nothing.

demi

demi0jf.jpg

Bob White

So, I'm going to be banned if nothing happens.....thats a hard game.

Anyway, this thread is like Paranoia Agent

A few pages and ain't shit happening. BUT, if it keeps going and hits thirty? Oh then that means it HAS to be true.

I'm stronger now.

You Nintendo fans are an interesting breed ;)

Gotta love the enthusiasm..

But what kindof announcment from Nintenod would actually be surprising?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Zeo said:
Anyone else think this is fucking retarded and should be locked?

I agree. If the thread starter is basing this solely on the GC/GBA "precedent", that's the shakiest of grounds.

mj1108

gofreak said:
I agree. If the thread starter is basing this solely on the GC/GBA "precedent", that's the shakiest of grounds.

And if something actually does get announced, that would probably be even funnier.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Awww not only do we get a baseless speculation thread but BuddyC declaring his love for Demi, Orin being hunted down by green giraffe monster, and sp0rsk's potential banning list. WINNER!

pollo

Banned
omg...my girl is coming back from cali on wednesday and i havent seen her for four months.
If this is true......i....i dont think ill be seeing her guys

...dare i say it?

I...believe.....

terrene

Banned
pollo said:
omg...my girl is coming back from cali on wednesday and i havent seen her for four months.
If this is true......i....i dont think ill be seeing her guys

...dare i say it?

I...believe.....
If you're being serious you don't deserve to be anywhere near a woman, anyway.

Setanta

I love the "Ton" topics. :lol
Pointless speculations, excitement from some quarters as some believe it, endless posts from people saying "OMG TEH ....TON ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN ITS JUST A JOKE" etc etc, post-count going through the roof, time deadlines being created for the big announcements only to change several hours later when nothing happens, the amount of times the topic has been "Read", Sony fans making fun of Nintendo fans, arguments left right and centre, cue to the Fox Mulder "I Want To Believe" UFO poster being posted amongst it all.............
Keep it going. :)

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Zeo said:
Anyone else think this is fucking retarded and should be locked?
Its not going to happen. Soon this thread will have more than 10+ full of BS, but for some sad reason, I still have my hopes up!

mj1108

psycho_snake said:
Its not going to happen. Soon this thread will have more than 10+ full of BS, but for some sad reason, I still have my hopes up!

So should we just start the disappointment thread now or wait until Thursday?

Ruzbeh

Banned
Himuro said:
And one week before 8/24/05 (GC 2005), someone from NoE said there will be "important" news on Revolution "very soon". All fingers point to August 24, 2005. This is real. This thread is not retarded or should be locked.

Believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom