• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wednesdayton!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssMan

Banned
Not only was the Gamecube revealed on August 24, 2000, the launch details were revealed exactly 1 year later on August 24, 2001

Holy crap! My heart is racing! I'm going to eat rice crispy squares, leave my computer on and hitting the refresh button every 10 seconds!

pollo

Banned
Guys what are you hoping for? NBackwards compatability? I for one am waiting for a sequel to all my favorite games playable on Revolution. What you think? Capcom 5 another one possible? It might fruition. Rev YESSSSSsssSSssSSssSSsSssSSS

NEXT GEN GOD OF WAR GOES TO REVOLUTION

batista-GoW.jpg

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
So, if woe and Wario get banz0red for being wrong, what do they get if they are correct? Just curious.

Ruzbeh

Banned
TheOMan said:
So, if woe and Wario get banz0red for being wrong, what do they get if they are correct? Just curious.
I'd like some credit, too, if it happens to be true and we do get something and wario or something gets a reward. But I dun wanna get banned if it turns out to be false! If it wasn't for me, wario would have never said "WEDNESDAYTON".

El_Victor

Ruzbeh said:
I'd like some credit, too, if it happens to be true and we do get something and wario or something gets a reward. But I dun wanna get banned if it turns out to be false! If it was for me, wario would have never said "WEDNESDAYTON".
And if it wasn't for Drinky then this would never have happend anyway.
Don't steal his fame. ;)

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
TheOMan said:
They just get to be proud of themselves for being correct. They can also get a cookie. Hope they like chocolate chip.

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Ruzbeh

Banned
SantaCruZer said:
I sadly believe that Nintendo gives a rat ass what happend on that day 5 years ago.
On 8/24/00, Gamecube was revealed and stuff. Exactly one year later (8/24/01), they revealed the launch details. Which means that if Nintendo reveals console system stuff on this date, they should reveal it now, too, since the NoE guy said important news on Rev "very soon". You're saying it's a coincidence that there's gonna be info "very soon" so close to 8/24?

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Ruzbeh said:
On 8/24/00, Gamecube was revealed and stuff. Exactly one year later (8/24/01), they revealed the launch details. Which means that if Nintendo reveals console system stuff on this date, they should reveal it now, too, since the NoE guy said important news on Rev "very soon". You're saying it's a coincidence that there's gonna be info "very soon" so close to 8/24?

Well, at least you won't smell if you get the ban stick right?

ban%20invisible%20solid%20stick%2001.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ruzbeh said:
I'd like some credit, too, if it happens to be true and we do get something and wario or something gets a reward. But I dun wanna get banned if it turns out to be false! If it wasn't for me, wario would have never said "WEDNESDAYTON".

Everyone in this thread will be banned if nothing comes of this... is what I hear.

Ruzbeh

Banned
Wellington said:
Everyone in this thread will be banned if nothing comes of this... is what I hear.
Sounds fair. Bring it on, bitches.

I just remembered that we're going to have to wait 2 days. How long did we have to wait for Thursdayton? One day? This could turn out to be a monster thread.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
since this thread serves no other purpose, I have a GAF mod question - is everyone with a blurb after their name that says anything other than "Member" or "Junior Member" a moderator? Or are some of them victims of moderator's whimsy?

SantaC

Ruzbeh said:

I believed many times, but it often let me down :(

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Stinkles said:
since this thread serves no other purpose, I have a GAF mod question - is everyone with a blurb after their name that says anything other than "Member" or "Junior Member" a moderator? Or are some of them victims of moderator's whimsy?

I think I have pretty much all of the mods identified and with much certainty I can say that there are victims of mods whimsy.

If you pay close attention, you can easily ident the mods.

Mods usually have their tags modded, but they aren't usually insults. That's usually a good indication.

Some aren't insults, but the mods have allowed them to be tagged.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I get my EGMs precisely one month after they are supposed to arrive. Same with OXM. Two different publishers, I know. GI arrives randomly and Play rarely. Subscribe AND be damned.

Spencerr

Banned
If Revolution details are announced the 24th... PLAYABLE AT PAX ON THE 26TH?!?

yeah right, no ban for Spencer kthx

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
how long until gamesindustry.biz or sp0ong pick this story up and run with it, from which gamespot / ign pick it up and it becomes mainstream news? That's my favorite part of the GAF rumor mill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom