• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weird reservation error with Redbox

Silky

Banned
I had put in a reservation for a game on Redbox from my computer. I get to the redbox and try to confirm my reservation/get my game, there's this error message saying that this game isn't at this redbox, and that I have to go to a different redbox even though it's clearly in the machine. If I went to the games section instead it would show to be there.

I also see for some reason Redbox doesn't have email support. and their phone help thing is on an hourly schedule. ...What should I do to potentially get my game/cancel my reservation?

Has anyone had this issue?

DWbOpWr.gif

I had put in a reservation for a game on Redbox from my computer. I get to the redbox and try to confirm my reservation/get my game, there's this error message saying that this game isn't at this redbox, and that I have to go to a different redbox even though it's clearly in the machine. If I went to the games section instead it would show to be there.

I also see for some reason Redbox doesn't have email support. and their phone help thing is on an hourly schedule. ...What should I do to potentially get my game/cancel my reservation?
It probably was an error with the disk being stuck in the drum and the picker failing to grab it. A reservation reserves a specific barcode and even if there are more of the same title in that machine it will only try to grab your specific disk in that machine. If it fails you are out of luck. You can cancel the reservation and rent try renting from the touch screen at the kiosk. If you call the customer service number 1866redbox3 at any time they can help and you will probably get a free promo code.

Top Bottom