• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weird stalkers harass MJ model from Spider Man 2 via voicemail at her day job

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmlDan

man, people have no lives and are fucking pathetic. Everywhere people complain and do heinous things that are literally pointless. If only they put in effort where it matters.

In saying that, it's easy to ignore the public, just private everything and stay out of the spotlight. Social media is a cancer for most, just stay off them and do your work.

Saber

Not trying to downplay this, but isn't this common for celebrities, actors and stuff? Did they all quit when they find the "extreme ones"?
And twitter no less, I'm sorry but this sounds like one those cases of call for attention...

Last edited:
Why even use a face model if the ingame character looks nothing like the model?
WYzv51W.jpg
face model vs ingame
DnySrZf.jpg

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
"Grandma, what did you do during the war?"

"I quit my job because people were mean to me in the comment section."

Edit: Even Men_in_Boxes makes mistakes from time to time. I leave my comment unedited as a record of my shame.

Last edited:

Saber

Serious question, do all celebrities quit?
On Twitter is aways the same shit different day kid. And its not like I'm trying to downplay this, but if someone "crossed the line" I don't think Twitter is the best option. You may think that, but I would suggest taking this to the police and not social media.

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Fucking weirdos, obsessed with female looks in fucking video games.

Edit: She's hot as fuck irl, goodness

Last edited:

Mister Wolf

When you sell your appearance as a product, prepare for it to be criticized like any other product. Models, Actors, and Actresses receive ruthless criticism of their appearance by agencies and potential clients especially about their weight, height, face symmetry, teeth, posture, etc. Don't like it? Then go get a job based on your intellect, that doesn't factor in your appearance like most of the human population has.

Last edited:

Gambit2483

This is just like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry didn't understand how unflattering lighting can make people look less attractive.

SeinfeldGirlfriends_KFineman.jpg

Jerry! She was hot the whole time!
I don't think this is "lighting issue" usnless I missed something and lighting now has the capability to completely morph your entire facial bone structure and jawline.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
When you sell your appearance as a product, prepare for it to be criticized like any other product. Models, Actors, and Actresses receive ruthless criticism of their appearance by agencies and potential clients especially about their weight, face symmetry, teeth, posture, etc. Don't like it? Then go get a job based on your brain and not your looks.
Shes not being criticized. Shes being harassed at her workplace.

Also, her looks arent being criticized because insomniac didnt even bother making the character look like her. My guess is that she feels wronged by insomniac for butchering her face to purposefully make her ugly, and decided to unlicense her face model by retiring.

Mister Wolf

Shes not being criticized. Shes being harassed at her workplace.

Also, her looks arent being criticized because insomniac didnt even bother making the character look like her. My guess is that she feels wronged by insomniac for butchering her face to purposefully make her ugly, and decided to unlicense her face model by retiring.

She is not the first or last model that has taken money to do a shoot that they later regretted. People in the public domain get harassed. Models, singers, actors, gameshow hosts, podcastors, streamers, politicians. the list goes on and on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom