• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome back, legacyzero. Let's get back to normal.

Papa

Banned
Sup cunt? How you been?

Look, we're all having a good laugh at your expense in the other thread but this is your penance for that screeching flame out back in 2017. That said, you weren't the only one who got caught up in the hysteria and we're a forgiving bunch. If you can cop the jokes on the chin, I think most of us would be willing to give you another chance to be part of the community. The ball is completely in your court though.

*tips fedora*

P.S. FF9 > FF8

MetalAlien

Banned
Welcome back!
CHxbFEt.png

Mista

Banned
Very embarrassing to come back after this

Just proves to me how EviLore EviLore is forgiving and holds no grudges. This community is great especially after the rotten made the shift. You lot are free to do what you want, I for one not welcoming back that cunt.

Barsinister

Banned
Very embarrassing to come back after this

Just proves to me how EviLore EviLore is forgiving and holds no grudges. This community is great especially after the rotten made the shift. You lot are free to do what you want, I for one not welcoming back that cunt.

If he can come in this thread, laugh and then post, he deserves a second chance.

ExpandKong

Banned
legacyzero legacyzero bro I just gotta know if speaking about the things you do and unironically writing out your twitter profile the way you did ever got you some angry unkempt dyed-blue strange. Like, are there legends among your people of a prototypical male feminist who was rewarded by a woman he’d spent his life orbiting with forty seconds of reluctant intercourse, possibly because she was nearing menopause and figured she might as well endure one last-ditch effort to get knocked up so she’d have something to take care of that wouldn’t eat her face three days after she died alone in her studio apartment and hadn’t fed it?

Do your people have a Hercules?

Tesseract

Banned
legacyzero legacyzero bro I just gotta know if speaking about the things you do and unironically writing out your twitter profile the way you did ever got you some angry unkempt dyed-blue strange. Like, are there legends among your people of a prototypical male feminist who was rewarded by a woman he’d spent his life orbiting with forty seconds of reluctant intercourse, possibly because she was nearing menopause and figured she might as well endure one last-ditch effort to get knocked up so she’d have something to take care of that wouldn’t eat her face three days after she died alone in her studio apartment and hadn’t fed it?

jesus christ kong, i kneel before your greatness

Papa

Banned

God damn son can you be my bestie

Top Bottom