• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Haunted

FFChris said:
Good point, OMG it's coming to the 360, I fucking called it! Plus expansion missions making it better than the PS3 version!

Better?
You don't sound convinced.

Once more. With feeling.

i hope this is Metal Gear Acid 3 on PSP........the first two were some of my favorite PSP games.....

MGA3 PSP might be more financially sound since PSP is catching on more in japan now

Barrett2

Linkzg said:
is there any real news in these 20 pages past the op or is it mindnumbing console war shit?

You sound like an XBOT sum'bitch!

How could you betray us, Kojima!? How do I look at your poster on my wall after this!?

:p

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
NeoGAFFer said:
I think it really is another AC!D for DSi ... I don't want one though. :(
oh , the DSi ... i forgot about that one!
Oh yeah it is what you say then.
Good catch.

HUELEN10

NeoGAFFer said:
gaf.gif

You bastard! :lol

Matt_C

Honestly the only way to fit MGS4 into an Xbox is either insane texturing, more than one dvd release, or an exclusive flash-based SSD that would fit on top of the Xbox 360. Flash memory is getting cheaper and I do not think MS would allow a Bluray specific accessory let alone an BD-Rom game for the Xbox 360.

It would be smart if MS/Konami would go the MGS4 specific drive route because MGS4 can be played on every variant of the Xbox360 and piracy would be near impossible.

Do they pirate XBL:Arcade games because a HDD/SDD drive solution would act as if it was a Live game

Which reminds me, I need to play MGS4 once my semester is over.

Matt_C said:
Honestly the only way to fit MGS4 into an Xbox is either insane texturing, more than one dvd release, or an exclusive flash-based SSD that would fit on top of the Xbox 360. Flash memory is getting cheaper and I do not think MS would allow a Bluray specific accessory let alone an BD-Rom game for the Xbox 360.

It would be smart if MS/Konami would go the MGS4 specific drive route because MGS4 can be played on every variant of the Xbox360 and piracy would be near impossible.

Do they pirate XBL:Arcade games because a HDD/SDD drive solution would act as if it was a Live game

Which reminds me, I need to play MGS4 once my semester is over.

:lol Or you could just compress the sound and get rid of the dead weight. MGS isn't a bad looking game, but we've seen better textures in other titles on 360.

fse

Spirit of Jazz said:
:lol Or you could just compress the sound and get rid of the dead weight. MGS isn't a bad looking game, but we've seen better textures in other titles on 360.

yup. if 360 ver is true, 2 discs tops.

Ploid 3.0

a1m said:
Lawl, exactly.

If Xbox 360 gets it's own MGS, I want GeoW2 or atleast Fable 1&2 for PS3.

How about God of War 3? Screw wanting game from other platforms just because. Well thats what I think.

west

Funniest thread in a while.

Still, I don't think they would call a port the next metal gear. They should at least add a countdown to the site for maximum carnage.

Haunted

I for one can't wait for the MGS5 exclusively for 360 unveil at the Spike VGAs.

Which one has better chances: Ac!d on DSi or Ac!d on iPhone?

Ploid 3.0

If they add a countdown it could backfire and be over hyped. If it's something small like a DS game people would be upset at Konami.

a1m

Banned
Ploid 3.0 said:
How about God of War 3? Screw wanting game from other platforms just because. Well thats what I think.

Just because what..? Of course I want something 'from' Xbox if it gets something from PS3, that's only logical. Call me a fanboy but I don't want to buy the Xbox 360, but I could use some of the games.

That's only fair u know.

FrankT

matthsv said:
jeuxvideo (some french site) are reporting that it is in fact MGS: Trilogy.
Did they get that from the press release someone made up in this hread?:lol

Update: It is in fact a Metal Gear Solid: Trilogy, which includes remakes of MGS, MGS 2 Substance and MGS 3 Subsistence on 360. Cette hypothèse collerait avec le site officiel mis en ligne par Konami et qui indique bien MGST (T voudrait donc dire Trilogy). This hypothesis will stick with the official website set up by Konami, which indicates mgst (T would say Trilogy). Néanmoins, attendons d'avoir une confirmation officielle de la part de l'éditeur avant de nous emballer... Nevertheless, expect to have an official confirmation from the publisher before we pack ...

Heh

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
AmMortal said:
14/12

14+12= 26 +10= 36 *10= 360

:eek:

LA LI LU LE LO LA LI LU LE LO LA LI LU LE LO LA LI LU LE LO LA LI LU LE LO LA LI LU LE LO LA LI LU LE LO LA LI LU LE LO LA LI LU LE LO LA LI LU LE LO LA LI LU LE LO !!!!!!!!

Top Bottom