• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
abstract alien said:
What wii? I mean, Id love to see it on there, but the meltdown from that would be catastrophic.
ornrj7.jpg

If it was MGS4 on 360, I would get rid of my PS3 so fast and get a stand-alone Bluray player (along with a PS2).

Just kidding but you know a LOT of people would...

Evlar

Banned
If I pay attention to more than just the last symbol it would seem much more likely to be an announcement of Metal Gear for Wii... The 'i' obviously being more closely associated with Nintendo this gen and the the power symbol being found right on the front of the Wii.

And the other option would be... iDS.

Prine

Banned
This is fucking bullshit, i bought a PS3 specifically for MGS4. Theres nothing to play on the damn system but at least i had MGS4 to remind me of its purchase.

Fuck sake what am i going to do with it now?

HUELEN10

¡ = 180 º

! = 180 º
180 + 180 = 360 º == XBOX 360

Or so says a certain internet. i still think that theory is BS, regardless.

fanboi

Banned
Prine said:
This is fucking bullshit, i bought a PS3 specifically for MGS4. Theres nothing to play on the damn system but at least i had MGS4 to remind me of its purchase.

I almoste fell for that bait :|

EDIT: Oh a junior fell for it :|

HUELEN10

Prine said:

Play some fucking games. There is quite a nice selection of exclusives.

Zeliard

HUELEN10 said:
¡ = 180 º

! = 180 º
180 + 180 = 360 º == XBOX 360

Or so says a certain internet. i still think that theory is BS, regardless.

I think as far as those crazy theories goes, this one takes the gold:

x00010525680687474703a2f2f696d672e3.jpg

Narcosis

Prine said:

:lol

Do what every GAFer does who has buyer's regret: create the inevitable "Should I sell my PS3?" thread

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I just realized that it says "THE NEXT METAL GEAR" and not "THE NEXT METAL GEAR SOLID"... I'm sure it was pointed out a long time ago.

AC!D's time of reckoning is upon us.

Top Bottom