• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Well-Deserved Bomba: DNF (Consoles, $18.90, region-free Asian English version, P-A)

onken

Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
You can one of the CD Key game sites is selling it for 19.99. Steamworks game.

Realllllllllly... which one? Might bite at that price.

Xater

AbsoluteZero said:
I don't quite know if it's fair to claim DNF as a bomba; from what I recall it sold fairly well last month.

Yeah, like 1.5 million if I recall correctly. So sad...

onken said:
Realllllllllly... which one? Might bite at that price.

It's not worth it. If you are just curious like me wait for 10 bucks or less super sale.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
AbsoluteZero said:
I don't quite know if it's fair to claim DNF as a bomba; from what I recall it sold fairly well last month.
Any time a game gets a price discount (regardless of past sales), it's considered a bomb here. It's very clever.

sk3tch

"Well deserved"? This game is awesome. I put in many hours on the PC version. I still need to finish it. Are the console versions just that gimped? I would have to imagine they still are fun Duke-style.

The End

sk3tch said:
"Well deserved"? This game is awesome. I put in many hours on the PC version. I still need to finish it. Are the console versions just that gimped? I would have to imagine they still are fun Duke-style.

Says the guy with the GnR av.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Princess Skittles said:
Any time a game gets a price discount (regardless of past sales), it's considered a bomb here. It's very clever.

When it comes to deals/sales/specials the term is used ironically.

JaseC

Darklord said:
Wasn't it 350,000? 3.5m...jesus.

376k in the US, yes. The video game market doesn't begin and end there, you know. :p

French said:
It sold 1.5M, not 3.5M.

I recall analysts expecting 1.5m, but not the game actually reaching that point.

French

Banned
JaseC said:
I recall analysts expecting 1.5m, but not the game actually reaching that point.

You're right, plus it only did 400k in the US and there's no way it did more in Europe.

And wih the terrible wom it won't sell a lot more.

better then call of juarez : the cartel, that game was shit

heh i rented dat duke and played a bit of it, for that price its an ok buy but it will be dirt cheap on like black friday

multiplayer was fun at least

JaseC

French said:
You're right, plus it only did 400k in the US and there's no way it did more in Europe.

And wih the terrible wom it won't sell a lot more.

I'm guessing it'll top out at around 1m. Utterly terrible for a game that, all things considered, probably had a higher budget than Tangled. :p

Top Bottom