• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Well I did it...

I decided to start using the feature and added some users. I used to just skip over posts or threads that I didn't enjoy reading but this just makes it easier and the overall browsing experience more enjoyable.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I decided to start using the feature and added some users. I used to just skip over posts or threads that I didn't enjoy reading but this just makes it easier and the overall browsing experience more enjoyable.
I decided to bump a thread to tell people I ignore people.

zUF2Nso.png

Ok, not as bad as the thread itself I guess.
I'm guessing this is why

brap

Banned
I hope you enjoy your safe space. Oh wait you probably have me on ignore LMAO.

Gargus

Banned
They are still people though. That’s the part that matters to me.

I feel like everyone should have a voice, and I feel terrible silencing anyone, but at a certain point where the give and take fails.

It’s time to cut the line. I can’t keep. Moving over to your side while you refuse to budge.

There are like 7.5 billion people on this planet and no one has the capacity to care about them all, and my life is finite so I prefer to spend it cutting out the ones I don't care for so I can instead focus on the ones I do. In other words, I'm a blocking motherfucker. Besides you aren't silencing them from having a voice or for everyone, just you don't have to read their shit.

But yeah everyone has a voice. Everyone also has genetials but god damn, I don't want to see most of them.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I hope you enjoy your safe space. Oh wait you probably have me on ignore LMAO.
Based
The worst $9.98 I've ever spent. What a loser, lost all my respect for that coomer.
WTF you could have bought some gay indie game to play for that much!
There are like 7.5 billion people on this planet and no one has the capacity to care about them all, and my life is finite so I prefer to spend it cutting out the ones I don't care for so I can instead focus on the ones I do. In other words, I'm a blocking motherfucker. Besides you aren't silencing them from having a voice or for everyone, just you don't have to read their shit.

But yeah everyone has a voice. Everyone also has genetials but god damn, I don't want to see most of them.
Cope

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
He didn't ignore you because you're too much of a bitch.
I'm working on it. Won't be able to start TRT until December. Hopefully by then Melon will have finally fucked you so we can stop cringing so hard everytime you're in her presence. Then we can all get along ♥️

Kagey K

Banned
After a few months of being unhappy with the way things were going, I took care of it myself.

I was tired of arguing in circles and everyone using semantics to avoid the actual discussion.

Hopefully I have eliminated everyone I had to, but I have no problem adding to the list if need be.

I don’t want an echo chamber, but I’m not going to waste my time further on pointless Discussions that involve us going round and round in circles.

Im here to talk about games, and all aspects of games whether I love them or hate them. I’m sick of reading console war nonsense in every Xbox thread and have parsed the users based on their post history and replies to me.

I want gaming to be fun, and some of you have made it not so fun lately.

Now that I have ignored the worst offenders hopefully I can get the chip off my shoulder and start to enjoy the hobby I really love again.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Just in night 1 it has been more civil and peaceful.

I don’t know why I was so stubborn before.

There are more good people around here then I thought, the loud people were drowning them out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom