• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf! |OT| Making Animal Friends Is Awesome?

Yeah, I agree with both of you. It seems the census is Dave right?

Dobule: LollipopDave

VOTE: lollipop dave

I just don't think Xam is scum and I don't want a tie.

Nothing against you man, but you're the enigma of the three, and to me that's a better bet.

Vote: Lollipop Dave
You've been on my case recently

I have nothing to counter these votes as they are too random. One because no tie ¯_(ツ)_/¯ one being an enigma of three ¯_(ツ)_/¯ and one for being on someone's case like others were too ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'd also just like to say a couple of things:
1) that I'm not convinced by Dave. At all. He's just someone I feel very slightly more convinced about than anyone else.
And 2) I feel like a bit of a dick 'cause he's a new player. Sorry man :/

It's cool, nature of the game, right?

FluxWaveZ

Don't be so dramatic. We can't win without lynching.

I know, and I'm totally for lynching someone. We've already had one night, we won't get anywhere without doing it, even if we mistakenly lynch a member of the town. But I've already screwed up twice, and I'm not just going to join a bandwagon, just 'cause.

Lollipop Dave was one of the few on my "possible scum" list. For all I know, he might turn out to be Town too, and I'm really not convinced that he's absolutely a werewolf.

batsnacks

I know, and I'm totally for lynching someone. We've already had one night, we won't get anywhere without doing it, even if we mistakenly lynch a member of the town. But I've already screwed up twice, and I'm not just going to join a bandwagon, just 'cause.

Lollipop Dave was one of the few on my "possible scum" list. For all I know, he might turn out to be Town too, and I'm really not convinced that he's absolutely a werewolf.
If Dave flips mafia I'm voting for you tomorrow 1000%.

Probably will get ninjaed but

Flipping is When someone's alignment is revealed when they die.

Anyway we're all piling onto Lollipop Dave now?

Mind if I ask why?
There was a three-way tie, with him being one of the three. No one wanted that, so everyone piled on to ensure that somebody bites it.

Sophia

I'm sorry

I'm just fucking with you all.

I really did panic completely. Back when I did the stupid math.

But I'm a werewolf.

My power is unlimited.

UNVOTE: Lollipop Dave

Now you'll have no choice but to lynch me next time.

Palmer_v1

Miller Bob tried to ignore everyone, as usual, but they just kept bickering. The odd couple next door, Darryl and Flux went at it all morning. So annoying. Then others started piling on. It seemed like it was never going to end!

That's when he head the one thing he would not stand for. Animal abuse.

Rushing around the corner, Bob found a few townsfolk beating a poor female puppy to death with some sticks and rocks! Fucking savages.

Lollipop Dave has died!

Welcome Lollipop Dave!

You are a Werewolf-aligned Wolf Cub.

Werewolves will get two Faction kills the night after you die. Werewolf team can submit two separate kill targets that night, following the normal rules. Your team consists of Fuck Off You Dirty Cheaters.

Werewolves win when they tie or outnumber the remaining non werewolf-aligned players.

DAY 1 HAS ENDED.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Palmer, you forget to edit out the names of the team members; the game is ruined. I think you should apologize to Fuck and Dirty Cheaters, they played really well up until this point.

Palmer_v1

The timer, cause I forgot!

red_1448582400.png

This is (appx) when Day 2 begins! I stop accepting night actions 1 hour before the deadline.

Palmer_v1

It was bound to happen eventually, but we have to stop this game.

Sophia has basically thrown the game for the Wolves. It was not malicious but holy shit did she panic and bus Dave so hard that his children's children will get free metro passes. Her Wolf confession was the worst part though. I know some might have assumed she was joking, but I'm fairly positive she was going to wrecked Day 2. Unfortunately, I couldn’t ask for opinions with confirming it. I also couldn't replace or modkill her without it impacting wolves just the same. Playing on wasn't really an option either because she's basically done for now, making her deadweight for the thread. I could have let town kill her Day 2, while she remained silent, but that's not satisfying for anyone.

I see no way to salvage the situation, and the wolves are down half their team way too early in the game to have a reasonable chance of making a comeback. One of the wolves may disagree, but I think he’s insane. On the other hand, it’s early enough that we can simply reset the game and we’ve only lost a week of progress. This has added benefits in letting more of the replacement players join us since Nightvale and HP are going strong. Downside is that we have to reassign roles again, and since everyone has some knowledge of what exists, I need to knock together a new closed setup. I did that with help from Ouro, Retro, and YesNo last night while we debated letting this continue or not. FWIW, all of the Mods have been in favor of a reset, as are two wolves.

To be fair to everyone, this is the list of roles that were in play: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...nPXAZc9GXSIZLj7eE50Xy3MLKc/edit#gid=0&vpid=A1

I removed the player assignments in case anyone wanted to hide what they were. If nobody casres, we can post the assignments too. You obviously know Ando, Sophia, and Dave’s roles. Night 0 death was blocked by the town guard. Sk chose an ineligible target. Jailer was 2 for 2 jailing wolves. That’s the only spoiler I’ll say for sure. Really sad we don’t get to see how that was going to pan out.

With all of that said, I’m aiming to start the new round ASAP. Night Start again, which sort of works since we were in a Night phase anyway. Day 1 will now be starting on Friday and ending next Tuesday. I’m incorporating as many of the replacement list players as I can, as well as our poor departed Lollipop Dave. This means the game will be a little bigger to start, but it will also likely be a little bit bloodier.

I will begin sending role PMs to people as soon as I can. If you have a night action, please take it right away. I'll edit in our actual player list shortly.

Palmer_v1

Aaaaaaaaaw. :(

Can we please find out what everyone was? The world needs to know.

I had to murder the lady roles.

I forget what list I gave you, but Dave was another target, as was the virgin. It's the Female ones on the list.

Whoever I replaced doc'd you night 0. You were the target.

That was Roland. To be fair to town, I RNG'd his role... and shit myself when it picked Ultron, the SK.

Palmer_v1

Is the new game going to be the same setup just open?

Nope and nope.

New game shares some roles, yes. I've also added and removed some roles. I'm not going to say what percentage has changed. It's why I felt it was only fair to show everyone the full role list from previous game.

Top Bottom