• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf! |OT| Making Animal Friends Is Awesome?

Sorian

Banned
Just as an aside for Sophia who I presume is still watching. If you had kept the claim that you could only double vote once and then bussed the wolf pup, you would have actually been in a good place. Everyone would have assumed that you were a town aligned mayor with no power anymore (thus a useless target for scum) that would have coasted all the way until the end of the game. Juts my two cents for you. I hope you join us again!

Palmer_v1

Players:
01 [m] Xamtheking - New
03 [m] Style - New
04 [m] CzarTim
05 [m] FluxWaveZ - New
06 [m] Lollipop Dave - New
07 [-] Darryl
08 [m] RobotNinjaHornets
09 [m] ultron87
10 [m] MattyG
11 [f] StarSketch
12 [m] Septimus Prime
13 [m] QuantumBro
14 [m] Timeaisis
15 [m] GreatLord Tiger
16 [m] CornBurrito
17 [m] El Topo
18 [m] Terrabyte20xx
19 [m] Makai
20 [m] batsnacks
21 [m] cabot

plus replacements

[m] *Splinter
[m] Rats Off To Ya
[m] Zippedpinhead
[f] Swamped
[m] kingkitty

and fireblend and boo boo? Not sure.

Palmer_v1

Sounds like no, also, wow, pretty crazy. Also a little sad because seeing this role list, I think some cool stuff could have went down.

I really liked what I had come up with.

Serial Killer was there to punish all you role claiming bastards!

I am super confused that everyone thought she was a townie after her confession.

Either way, it was still kinda fucked cause she wasn't coming back.

Palmer_v1

I'm not sure if the Persona gang will all admit to what they were, but they had a built in rivalry that amused me greatly. Also part of why Sophia cracked, I think.

I feel bad for Flux, but Darryl had a plan that was working.

ultron87

I mean it's like, the last thing you'd expect a wolf to do is go "I'm a wolf!" so I kind of read it as some weird joke to end the day.

CzarTim

I am super confused that everyone thought she was a townie after her confession.

Either way, it was still kinda fucked cause she wasn't coming back.

To be fair I hadn't quite gotten that far in my read of the thread and only skimmed the thread before hand. I took the confession as a ploy to not get nk'd.

So first: holy shit I nailed that. Like I legitimately had no idea, I was the doppelganger.

Second: I'm now super upset that I won't be able to do the amazing double agent play I was planning. Because holy shit that would've been funny. Popping up in the wolf thread after that would've been great. Like "Hey sorry I killed your kid. But hey hows it going?"

Assuming of course I'd survived the night, which seemed a bit unlikely.

Palmer_v1

Can I just know what Darryl was? Is that ok?

Look at the role list and guess in PM. Non-players can ask anything and I'll tell them via PM.

So first: holy shit I nailed that. Like I legitimately had no idea, I was the doppelganger.

Second: I'm now super upset that I won't be able to do the amazing double agent play I was planning. Because holy shit that would've been funny. Popping up in the wolf thread after that would've been great. Like "Hey sorry I killed your kid. But hey hows it going?"

Assuming of course I'd survived the night, which seemed a bit unlikely.

Your role is one reason I was hesitant. I didn't think you would join their team with two of them dead. Safer to pick a townie for an easy win.

Damn you all for subverting my expectations.

Jailer was 2 for 2 jailing wolves.

Haha, really? And I probably would've let cabot live too since it was early on in the game. God I'm awful with power roles.

Also Palmer, is there anyway the length of day periods could be shortened by a day or two, at least for the first few day/night cycles?

Palmer_v1

Haha, really? And I probably would've let cabot live too since it was early on in the game. God I'm awful with power roles.

Also Palmer, is there anyway the length of day periods could be shortened by a day or two, at least for the first few day/night cycles?

Yeah, probably. Since you had one of the two night chat roles, would it have been bad if it was cut by a day? Masons could use theirs anytime so no issues there.

cabot

And I would have gotten away with it ......somehow.

If I claimed wolf, there was going to be significant dancing disco gifs

Man, little girl or doppelganger was on my fake role claim list so I would have been found out eventually by one of you regardless :p

Also I'm legit surprised people thought Sophia was town after confession.

Sorian

Banned
Well, for some reason I have "Has good taste, proven on two occasions" stored in the back of my head regarding cabot, so I was hesitant.

Magical keyword?

Doppelganger gets a magical keyword when they use their power. I was kind of curious too.

ultron87

At this point we should just tell everyone who had what roles. Otherwise people will go in to the next game with information advantage from the info from their various roles in this game. IE Masons know how their partner acts as a town and the wolves know how their partner acts as a wolf and etc etc.

Yeah, probably. Since you had one of the two night chat roles, would it have been bad if it was cut by a day? Masons could use theirs anytime so no issues there.

Not really. Most of the information (role, codeword, thoughts on the game) were discussed in the first 24 hours of the night. Of course as the game progresses, more time might be needed since there's so much more to discuss.

cabot

I'm sure Palmer was thankful for this whole incident because of my subsequent reaction video I sent to him early this morning

Top Bottom