• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

West Virginia State Representative calls for Hillary Clinton to be hanged over E-Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
DFAp4gf.png

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/16/politics/hillary-clinton-republican-delegate-hung/

cwFoGk3.jpg

A West Virginia lawmaker said Saturday he regrets tweeting that Hillary Clinton should be "hung on the mall in Washington, D.C.," as punishment for her use of a private email server as secretary of state.

But Michael Folk, a member of West Virginia's House of Delegates, said he still believes Clinton should be tried for treason after an FBI investigation determined she handled classified information on the server. The FBI recommended earlier this month that charges not be brought against Clinton or her staffers.

"I do think she should be tried and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law," Folk told CNN Saturday. But as for being hanged, he said, "No, my gosh. That was the hyperbole in the statement."

On Friday, Folk had tweeted, "@HillaryClinton You should be tried for treason, murder, and crimes against the US Constitution... then hung on the Mall in Washington, DC."

Lol I didn't mean she should be hung when I said she should be hung.

Good thing he only called for the execution of the Democratic nominee and not the nebulous concept of the police... otherwise dude would be in jail instead of getting to say he was being hyperbolic

Lol I didn't mean she should be hung when I said she should be hung.

Good thing he only called for the execution of the Democratic nominee and not the nebulous concept of the police... otherwise dude would be in jail instead of getting to say he was being hyperbolic
He's white so it's all good either way

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
This guy doesn't know the definition of treason as given in the Constitution either.

Krejlooc

Banned
Hilary Clinton being hung in the mall doesn't mean what this guy thinks it means lmao

EDIT: Beaten like Hilary Clinton should be, oh gosh I didn't mean that

Torokil

With Robert Marrow and this guy now there sure are a lot of republicans trying to beat Trump at is own game of twitter shitposting.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Well he clearly didn't mean what everyone thought he said. If he did, he would've used the correct word: hanged.

A bit far, but the hearings on this case are going really badly. .

That's your contribution? That's your reaction to this? Wait of course it is

Also the case is done bro. Sorry to break your spirit.
Yeah, Loretta Lynch is coming off really poorly. Guessing she's the scapegoat after her and bill made that deal.

Hey I have some prime swampland for sale in Florida. Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom