• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what a dad!

neptunes

CIMG2742.JPG

Some father sold his son's PS2 on ebay as a punishment

EBAY item here

I never believe these sales on eBay. I saw another one from a girlfriend saying she was selling off her boyfriend's games (and it actually helped her get more money for the game than she normally would have). I think it's mostly an effort to somehow sucker people into bidding on their auction to help them "get back" at people that don't even exist.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Semjaza Azazel said:
I never believe these sales on eBay. I saw another one from a girlfriend saying she was selling off her boyfriend's games (and it actually helped her get more money for the game than she normally would have). I think it's mostly an effort to somehow sucker people into bidding on their auction to help them "get back" at people that don't even exist.

My favorite one is watches... "My girlfriend gave me this {insert expensive watch brand here} and we have since broken up; I can't stand to look at it anymore!!"

Much later

"Don't know if it is real or not, we'll see if she really loved me!"

belgurdo

Banned
Alex Anderson said:
This was probably the fabrication of some sneaky Asian thinking it would attract more people to bid on his probably broken PS2.

What I wanted to post but couldn't word as properly

kamikaze

Alex Anderson said:
This was probably the fabrication of some sneaky Asian thinking it would attract more people to bid on his probably broken PS2.

"Lay off the Asians, Lou" -Chief Clancy Wiggum :)

actually, just curious what made you think sneaky asian? not offended or anything, just found it kinda odd.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
happened to my friend too though not on ebay. Thats too much hassle for a simple punishment. I think my friend's mom just gave his ps2/games away to somebody else or something.

Top Bottom