• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are some of the most ridiculous insults that have been directed at you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got called a fuck twat and thought it was a rather strange insult. I didnt know what twat was and according to dictionary.com it means vulva. I got called a fuck vulva and it got me wondering what other ridiculous insults other gaf has heard.

milanbaros

Member?
my name is ed said:
I just got called a fuck twat and thought it was a rather strange insult. I didnt know what twat was and according to dictionary.com it means vulva. I got called a fuck vulva and it got me wondering what other ridiculous insults other gaf has heard.

You didn't know what a twat was? And you didn't get called a fucking vulva you got called a fucking twat.

milanbaros said:
You didn't know what a twat was? And you didn't get called a fucking vulva you got called a fucking twat.
its probably the second time I've ever heard twat. According to dictionary.com, twat = vulva. Or is it supposed to be a blanket insult?

Wes

venison crêpe
my name is ed said:
its probably the second time I've ever heard twat. According to dictionary.com, twat = vulva. Or is it supposed to be a blanket insult?

Pretty much a blanket insult. You know it's derogatory and that is that.

Scribble

Tamanon said:
It was in a Seinfeld episode, so close enough.

Really? That's weird, since I've never actually sat down and watched an episode of Seinfeld. I know it's supposed to be great and stuff.

Someone once walked up to me on the street and started to mumble "nyneowoten". I asked him what he was saying several times, so he tried to explain with "nynowoten time you in or you out". So I ask him again to explain clearly, so he calls me a bitch as he is walking away while I stand there thinking that was uncalled for. Then he gets in his car, drives off and crashes into a parked car.

Tortfeasor

A bum approached me once asking for money. When I declined he said "Bless you". I replied with, "Bless you too". He got really upset and screamed at me, "Watch your head, you're not the president!"

way more

The only thing that really gave me pause was when some dude shouted, "you are a good looking guy!" out of a moving car.

Anno

At the driving range the other night the comment was made to me, "You look really arrogant holding your follow through that long". I was like...what?

slider

Gork's pretty good!

Shitcock and Fuckhead, whilst not directed at me, were pretty weird.

I also once got called out cos, apparently, my shoulders were too big. I was walking through a bar and accidentally bumped into someone. The guy got in my face and whilst ranting he said I should have smaller shoulders. Why did God curse me with these big shoulders? I cried myself to sleep that night.

Kauza

Someone once said I looked like a guppie. I don't understand how that's even possible. Especially considering I'm 6'4'', so it's not a height thing.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
I used to be called Lurtch because I am a tall pale guy that doesn't talk much.

Gaborn

Tamanon said:
It was in a Seinfeld episode, so close enough.

It took me so long to realize what part of the female body "Delores" rhymes with, I felt so stupid when I figured it out.

ZiZ

I've been called "Cadillac". (because it kinda rhymes with my last name)

another ridiculous insult would be "a fucking blow job" (not directed at me).

ZAK

Skirt dweller. I'm like, I know you want me to interpret this in a derogatory way, but I see other options.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Captain Glanton said:
Risky Chris once called me "insufficiently masculine" or something similar. :lol

That reminds me, I had a friend call me a decrepit old fool once when he was pissed at me.

pyros

A guy called me, piddle dick, in a bar, he was pissed because I had put my arms around a girl he was eyeing, what he didn't realise was that girl was my wife.

datruth29

I was called a cum guzzler, despite the fact that I have never guzzled any cum. Not that there's any thing wrong with that....

Gattsu25

Banned
I got called a 'dweeber' once by someone who was the cameraman for the morning announcements in middle school. I laughed...what else can you do with an insult that like?

"Damn Mexican" "Mud ni***r" "Bean eating sand ni***r" Some other random slurs too. Those are the only ones that I can remember from anyone ever insulting me.

I'm not of Mexican descent but people call me that all the time or refer to me as such. "That Mexican guy". It doesn't bother me and I think it's funny but other hispanic/latinos take offense for some reason. :lol

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Captain Glanton said:
They ... got the stereotype backwards.

It wasn't as in hip, meant they felt they could get along with me (until they said that crap)

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
Someone once called me a "cracka" while I was walking down the street. That was more funny than scary, but still ridiculous. Oh, I was stopped by a street gang and asked if I was a skinhead once. The fact that I had a mohawk at the time apparently didn't count as hair.

trey360

I got called a dumb nerd once. I have to give it up to that kid, that was a good one. Also ever walked on the side of a street when some kids are rolling by and they scream something while they're driving away? Those are probably ridiculous too. Too bad they are too chickenshit to slow down so the person can hear them lol.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
SupahBlah said:
Not directed at me but some football (soccer) sites refer to players as "Cuntmuppets"

No shit? I used that once accidentally (I forget what I was trying to say after cunt, but I got frustrated and said muppet) and my friend thought it was about the most hilarious thing ever so she looks for ways to use it as often as she can. As far as I know, however, she does not run a soccer site.

trey360 said:
I got called a dumb nerd once. I have to give it up to that kid, that was a good one. Also ever walked on the side of a street when some kids are rolling by and they scream something while they're driving away? Those are probably ridiculous too. Too bad they are too chickenshit to slow down so the person can hear them lol.
My sister gave me a dollar for yelling "Back that ass up!" at some random kids.
To this day I hope they don't recognize me by the sound of my quivering and high-pitched voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom