• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are the best SNES/Megadrive multiplayer games?

mrfindlay

Neo Member
I've got some like Super Mario Kart, Street Fighter 2, Bomberman and Streets of Rage, but back when they were popular I used to play outdoors a lot, so I didn't get many multiplayer games.
I was just wondering what were the best multiplayer games for these consoles and also what was the best version of Bomberman for these consoles? I had Super Bomberman 2 and thought it was pretty good but were the later versions better.

bionic77

Secret of Mana immediately comes to mind. Hard to coordinate people's schedules, but so worth the payoff. Might be a hard game to find if you don't have it, same goes for the 3 player adaptor.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Powerball by Namco... probably the best non-traditional sports game ever made. Combination of football and futbol, but in the FUTURE!

Too bad it's only two player.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
levious said:
Powerball by Namco... probably the best non-traditional sports game ever made. Combination of football and futbol, but in the FUTURE!

Too bad it's only two player.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN! And also, don't forget the cheat for the other teams....

Also, awesome avatar!

ico.jpg

Where'd you get it?

mrfindlay

Neo Member
Thanks for some of the suggestions. I've played a few of these games when I was younger but it was other kids who owned them, so I'll try and pick up as many as I can.

FortNinety said:
Also, awesome avatar!

Where'd you get it?
I think it was from an old QUITER logo but I can't really remember.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
bob_arctor said:
LISTEN TO THIS MAN! And also, don't forget the cheat for the other teams....

damn you, I spent years barely able to beat all my friends cause I didn't realize they were using the cheesed out teams

Top Bottom