• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

I can't even understand the sheer randomness of this new Mr. Bungle album. It's unexpected, stupid, aggressive, beautifully played and absolutely perplexing on how straight it is played. It's perfect. It's a remake of their thrash metal demo and it basically never deviates from that except the weird shit like PORQUE LE FALTA MARIJUANA QUE FUMAR which is so LMAO.

What a band of absolute LADS.

JESUS CHRIST WHY IS LOVE SO LONELY is such an absolutely amazing question. We're plagued with this feeling of being half in control from the start, even the most divine of us can succumb to doubt. The best of us questions the point of it all and THAT comes from a group of people worried about indoctrination above anything else. Because yeah, love is lonely. Jesus knew it. I know it. You know it. HANL knows it.

Fucking awesome bass too.

teezzy

Banned
81m3DGSbOIL._SL1500_.jpg

Bridges

I had tickets to see them at a show that got cancelled with the pandemic, this is probably the closest I'm gonna be getting for awhile

Last edited:

MadAnon

I sometimes watch extremely shitty movies for fun and there's this movie called Muck. For some reason the intro song of that movie has really stuck with me for the past year or so. I find myself listening it regularly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom