• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

The new Benediction album. Good meat and potatoes old school death metal. Mid paced and good for jogging. Lyrics about evil forges and all that good Warcraft style shit.

teezzy

Banned
New Smashing Pumpkins album has been very interesting. Lots of synth. I miss the guitar tbh

419aPWPlnkL._SX342_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Man Chino is the only guy on this earth who can make songs like this click as well as they do. These vocals are completely off and should not work by any rational metric, most singers would not even DARE to try this shit, but my G not only does that as he SOMEHOW find a way to make it sound absolutely awesome and memorable. Dude's the king of unconventional vocal melodies.

IN HERE WE'RE ALL ANEMIC

teezzy

Banned

Man Chino is the only guy on this earth who can make songs like this click as well as they do. These vocals are completely off and should not work by any rational metric, most singers would not even DARE to try this shit, but my G not only does that as he SOMEHOW find a way to make it sound absolutely awesome and memorable. Dude's the king of unconventional vocal melodies.

IN HERE WE'RE ALL ANEMIC

The one and only house party I've ever thrown was themed as a 'knife party'

I don't think anyone in attendance picked up on the reference, but it was during the 2016 election. I had throwing knife targets set up in back. One had Donald's face in the middle and the other had Hillary for people to chuck knives at.

People were encouraged to bring a knive and their own booze. I also had a big ass thing of jungle juice.

Incredibly only one person got sliced by the end of the night.

Looking back, it was the last hoorah of youth I had as a 25 year old. I'm glad nothing worse happened. I'd never be so reckless in my own home now, or just in general.

teezzy

Banned

“I got sick of making music that people kept telling me didn’t sound contemporary,” a frustrated Billy Corgan bemoaned to NME in a recent (and forthcoming) interview about the band’s 11th studio album ‘CYR’. “So I took that on and I was like, ‘OK I’m gonna make a contemporary music record; I don’t care what it takes’.”

T8SC

Here is a banging Scooter tune from 2003 where they have sampled the Chris Huelsbeck track "Freedom" from the greatest game ever made, the Amiga classic "Turrican II: The Final Fight".

Scooter - Level One.

Turrican II - Freedom.

Last edited:
Top Bottom