• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Facism

Frustrated Head GIF

The Fartist

Gold Member
Piñata was one of the best collabs to come out that year.
Whole project made for solid summer time listening.

Alfredo was also pretty good, imo. Can't go wrong with Alchemist.

Piñata is a classic, I can listen to it from start to finish every time I pop it on and Madlib is a fucking legend, of course. Alfredo is dope.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I should have known it was Harry Gregson-Williams behind this piece. One of the finest composers out there. I always find his music so moving and it's able to convey such a powerful story in such a small amount of time. I wish they were longer.

Moving music for an awesome movie.

Vestal

Gold Member
Been feeling nostalgic the past few days so I've been kicking it to some old Movie Soundtracks.. The below have been playing here tonight :)

Swaff

Neo Member
One of my current listens on repeat, I missed out on seeing them at Download 2019 and really got into them afterwards. This performance is so strong!

FunkMiller

Right now... Hans Zimmer, Faith No More’s back catalogue for the millionth time, a bit of old school death metal, Taylor Swift’s Folklore and Evermore, Audible’s Sandman.

I’m really fucking weird.

Last edited:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I think Stereophonics have got to be one of the best bands around. More people should be aware of them, especially this song. Give it a listen.

Top Bottom