• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

TrainedRage

Banned
She Wants Revenge - Red Flags and Long Nights

“She says that I’m a mess,
but it’s alright,
whether it’s two weeks,
two years,
or just tonight”

I really love that album. This is why you are my bud. When I was in college I was dating a sophomore at my previous high school. She was very much the representation of this album. She would cut herself and take way to much Coraciden. Had more scars than anyone I have ever met. I remember we fucked in my 77 Caprice Classic to this album. It's seared into my mind......

She works for SpaceX now, not even joking.

I like....
Red Flags and Long Nights
"Its never hard to tell when things are done, she looked into my eyes and a voice said run"
These Things

Sister

Tear You Apart

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

Currently have this stuck in my head, thanks to Markus Schulz and his GDJB podcast.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
New Against All Logic. His last album was outstanding, this is on the same level but way more out there and experimental. Fans of Aphex Twin should look no further.

I found Mili through one of Null's stream-end songs:

They just put out a new song on YouTube too:

They have some really surreal (and overtly covertly dirty) songs like Unidentified Flavorful Object, and also Goblin Slayer's OP.

DonJorginho

Banned
Tame_Impala_-_The_Slow_Rush.png

The Slow Rush is an amazing album, with a multitude of emotions protruding from each immaculate soundscape, The Slow Rush is truly Kevin Parker's best work and shows the quality that he has as a musician and further cements his place as one of the most innovative solo artists in the industry.

Not only has Kevin brought his A-Game to this album, he also has made waves in the way we view pop going forward with him merging all sorts of styles and techniques to make a whole unique vibe and sound never heard much these days.

You will go from breaking out to mid dance with tracks like Glimmer and Instant Destiny to be caught up in a tidal wave of emotions and deep thought from songs like One More Hour and in my opinion the greatest Tame Impala song of all time potentially with On Track.

10/10

I really love that album. This is why you are my bud. When I was in college I was dating a sophomore at my previous high school. She was very much the representation of this album. She would cut herself and take way to much Coraciden. Had more scars than anyone I have ever met. I remember we fucked in my 77 Caprice Classic to this album. It's seared into my mind......

She works for SpaceX now, not even joking.

I like....
Red Flags and Long Nights
"Its never hard to tell when things are done, she looked into my eyes and a voice said run"
These Things

Sister

Tear You Apart

I was always a bit partial to this one.

Thought I have a beer and watch the NBA Rising Stars, but it bored me to death midway the 1st quarter. Somehow I started thinking about the NBA Jam theme and then it reminded me of this song and here I am, after all these years still in awe of a funk song with no bass.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
One of my fav games F1 on PS1. My fav game soundtrack. A few known songs, but the rest were done in house.

Excellent tracks by whomever worked at Psygnosis. Flat Out and Stateside are solid.

In the YT link will be all the songs on the right margin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom