• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Shaqazooloo

I guess i'll hop in this thread since I don't exactly have a wide range of songs that I listen too and need to broaden my horizons.

The few things i've been listening to though is Sacrifice by Theory of a Deadman. It always kind of stuck with me.

I also listen to a lot of Living Colour, been catching up with their most recent album, I really like this track. Song starts up around 35 sec in.

Cult of Personality will always be a classic though

Sjowgren - Flip Phones

These days moderation gets you caught in a storm
We levitate but then the grass ain't quite so strong
Oh how did they do it
Before the flip phone hit
And a generation lost its shit

I know
I'm about to lose control
But another might just soothe my soul
Yeah one more just to soothe the soul
Cause these days are out of control

Tesseract

Banned

giphy.gif

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Stumbled upon this old video. Holy shit, I've never seen anyone crush a talkshow this hard. Even with poor VHS sound quality, that drop when the band comes in is heavy. Tons of energy the whole song. Might be the best live performance I've seen of this particular song from them.

This has to be the most hilarious pit I've ever seen in my life lol. There's someone just holding onto the stage, repeatedly throwing spin kicks. What the fuck lol.

These guys are going on tour, going to see them in April.

They'll be on tour with Nothing, which makes sense since the vocalist for JP also plays with them. Reminds me of when Code Orange toured with a bunch of bands that weren't even in the same genre. I'll definitely check them out. Especially since I do like the Nothing. Lead singer used to be in a hardcore band, went to jail for attempted murder, got out and started this band. Shoegaze, indie and kinda grunge sounding at times.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
They'll be on tour with Nothing, which makes sense since the vocalist for JP also plays with them. Reminds me of when Code Orange toured with a bunch of bands that weren't even in the same genre. I'll definitely check them out. Especially since I do like the Nothing. Lead singer used to be in a hardcore band, went to jail for attempted murder, got out and started this band. Shoegaze, indie and kinda grunge sounding at times.

Interesting. I like when a show has lots of different genres.

The one I'm going to says they're playing with Year of the Knife, who I've never heard of. Sounds like Nothing is better.

Top Bottom