• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you reading? (October 09)

Magni

ElectricBlue187 said:
You must read Dune at least. It's a masterpiece.

Oh I will read it, don't worry, I intend to read all of these. I'm just wondering which will be better to start the cold months with. Which pulls you in the quickest, and keeps on giving the longest :lol I'm in a small college town in Eastern France, and I need to escape a bit, without having to resort to NeoGAF/games (I do that too much right now..)

I asked for Dune for Christmas. I also asked for "The Night Angel Trilogy" by Brent Weeks and The Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn series by Tad Williams. I'm debating on whether or not I should start the Malazan Book of the Fallen series by Steven Erikson. And before anyone suggests it, yes, I do intend to read A Song of Ice and Fire.

Fireblend

Banned
In the middle of:
currentbook.jpg

Really enjoying it so far. It's no wind-up bird, but I absolutely enjoy Murakami's writing, I'm really trying to read it slowly and appreciate every little bit.

After this I'll probably go with "I, Robot" (I had bought it some time ago and left it untouched) to pass the time before I finish this semester (a month or so) at which point I shall read House of Leaves, for which I'm pretty hyped.

After that I'm thinking of ordering the Hichhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, as I've never read any of those, A Canticle for Borowitz and The Graveyard Book (those would probably be left for January). Reading future looking good :D

Top Bottom