• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Are Your Day 1, Must Buy Games for the Rest of 2017

Some of these I have pre ordered(*)so I guess by default they're day one, but only the first one on the list is a true day 1 for me

Super Mario Odyssey*
Sonic Mania
Fire Emblem Warriors*
Xenoblade Chronicles 2*
Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite*
Wargroove
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2*

Sydle

Metroid Samus Returns and Destiny 2 are pretty much it.

There are a few other games I'm interested in such as Wolfenstein II, South Park, and Shadow of War but I'll wait for a price drop or two before I get them.

Elitist1945

Uncharted: Lost Legacy
Horizon: Frozen Wilds
Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Gran Turismo Sport

Neoxon

The only ones I'm getting for sure right now are Sonic Mania, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Super Mario Odyssey, & Xenoblade 2.

The SNES Mini as well, though my little brother is paying for it for me as a thank-you for me loaning him my Switch.

Teepo671

Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, Yakuzer Kiwami and Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon are at the top of my list. Very excited to get my hands on Kiwami after playing Yakuza 0.

Alchemist

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Destiny 2
FIFA 18
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Gran Turismo Sport
Super Mario Odyssey

Maybe:
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
Pokken Tournament DX
Call of Duty: WW2
Star Wars Battlefront 2

Skikkiks

World of The West
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Yakuza Kiwami
Knack 2
Metroid Samus Returns
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Super Mario Odyssey
Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon
Ittle Dew 2 (Switch)
Fire Emblem Warriors
Xenoblade 2

pre order discounts/glitches/retailer credit is pretty good (not counting some digital only shit)

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
- Megaman Legacy Collection 2 (PS4)
- Cities: Skylines (PS4)
- Undertale (PS4/Vita)
- Sonic Mania (PS4)
- Danganronpa V3 (PSVita)
- Ys VIII
- SNES Classic

Thoraxes

Sen no Kiseki III

Everything else I could live with or without, and can wait for price drops or my backlog is cleared.

Regginator

I rarely buy games day one, I usually wait a day or two and see what the reviews and/or performances are like.

So far guaranteed in the 1st week:

- Metroid: Samus Returns

That's about it. Super Mario Odyssey would have been on this list too, but I don't have a Switch (yet) and I don't know if I'll get one in the next two months.

Top Bottom