• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your hopes for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
1. Proper national Pokedex
2. More Alola forms

I'm not optimistic though, I sense that this will be the laziest Pokémon game of all time.

Rotom Dex was actually terrible. I kept on pressing it to for some incredibly useful functionality that existed in past games (Pokétch, PSS), but it never told me anything useful and emoted the same predictable way. I get adding some personality, but it completely lacked any.

You didn't like the dark and twisted Dex entries? Because that is the real triumph of the Rotom Dex.

Link_enfant

60fps

At least 30fps without drops anywhere, I want the game to be significantly enhanced on New 3DS.

In fact, what I want the most is the removal of the worst feature ever, which is the Shiny Lock on certain Pokémon.
Knowing Game Freak, it won't happen though.

More clothes too. I didn't even have leggings in Sun/Moon :(
Seems to be going in the right direction looking at the trailers at least

Tiamant

-Kill Festival Plaza and bring back PSS
-Kill Megaevolutions once and for all, regional variants are the way to go
-Bring back evolutions for older pokémon, even though this should happen on a new game
-Skip tutorial/cutscenes option
-Enough with the legendaries bullshit

Demoli

Stop all the gen 1 slobbering and add other gen alolans and expand the regional dex to include other gens.

Also make it easier to find gen 7 mons, it felt half og them were the rarest in the routes

New Mega Evolutions and Alolan forms. I feel they're a great way to add new and different Pokémon to remakes and sequels/remakes.

Move Tutor

Get rid of Festival Plaza and bring back PSS.

Give Gengar Levitate back!!! :mad:

Better opening that would allow me to trade in a egg immediately after choosing a starter like in X and Y.

If they keep Festival plaza add a 6v6 option at the battle spot!!!!

I'm still on the fence about getting US/UM and I love the Pokémon games. If Game Freak adds atleast some of the above it'll strongly sway me to buying atleast one copy at launch.

Honestly, idk. I haven't skipped a mainline Pokemon game since B/W2, and I don't think I'm feeling this one. I liked Sun and Moon, but a retread through Alola doesn't really seem too appealing to me, tbh.

New Alola forms/Pokemon would always be nice, though.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
My one major hope is the addition of more Alolan forms.

I feel Johto mon will be prime choices for them, but I'd rather see the rest of Kanto's underdogs get their chance to shine for consistencies sake, and the fact my boys Seel and Dewgong haven't been thrown a bone in ages.

Other than that, it'd be cool if Festival Plaza was reworked to make it more user friendly, and to change the story and locales dramatically enough to make it feel like it's own game rather than an updated Sun and Moon.

Top Bottom