• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are Your Top 3 Sitcoms of the 1990s?

-BLITZ-

F.R.I.E.N.D.S
The Nanny (Niles (the actor) was the symbol of the show for me)
Married with Children.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
seinfeld friends fraiser

but i never really related to any of the characters, they are all full of shit and completely beside themselves

just like all normies, 'suppose

Last edited:
1. Seinfeld
2. Spin City
3. Herman’s Head (I wish Disney realized that they owned this and would drop it on Hulu)
BUMP

I already watched SEinfeld all eps multiple times, also saw Herman's Head back in the day.

So I started watching Spin City. Good grief there are some epic laughs in here. Good tip :messenger_ok:

ranmafan

Since I’m going to cut out shows that started in the 80s, my list would be:

1. Weird Science - when announced I never expected it would be as good as the movie, but I’m glad I was wrong. Very funny show. Incredibly enjoyable, and the vast majority of episodes are fantastic. It suffers in its final season like most sitcoms but it’s still a great show. Always wished it would’ve gotten a full release on DVD or bluray, although I did hear it did on DVD in australia. Was my go to show throughout high school.

2. Seinfeld - what else is there to say. A classic and then some.

3. Get a Life - often forgotten fox sitcom starring Chris Elliot. Some wacky episodes in this one.

Quasicat

BUMP

I already watched SEinfeld all eps multiple times, also saw Herman's Head back in the day.

So I started watching Spin City. Good grief there are some epic laughs in here. Good tip :messenger_ok:

As much as I like Charlie Sheen in some of his other shows, I just did not like Spin City after he replaced Michael J Fox. It’s not that he wasn’t as good, it’s the fact that so many people left the show. Several writers, the producer, and several characters left the show and were written out for the last two seasons.

Top Bottom