• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your top 3 upcoming most anticipated games at the moment?

Drake

Persona 3 Reload
Unicorn Overlord
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth 💅
This is a really good list and almost spot on for what I'm looking forward to. To add onto this I'm also super excited for Mechwarrior 5: Clans, FF 16 for the PC and Dragons Dogma 2.

Also, will play the new Yakuza/Like a Dragon, but that won't be a day 1 for me. All the others listed above will be though.

Last edited:

Donkaapo

Neo Member
FFVII Rebirth
Stellar Blade
GTA 6

I dropped Wolverine from my list since it's Insomniac and they suck big time.

Pejo

1. Monster Hunter Wilds. Hoping it can bring back the immersive world from MH World with lots of tertiary content to keep you entertained between hunts, and lots of new and unexpected surprises. Also I want swimming and underwater battles to return.
  2. Dragon's Dogma 2. Looks to be the same more or less as 1, but Itsuno has been keeping a LOT close to his chest and I think this game will truly be something special. Can't wait to see what he and his team has in store for us.
  3. Stellar Blade. Bout time we had a major release with some good ol' fashioned fanservice and action. ShiftUp is full of good people passionate about what they do. If they can avoid Sony-fication and censorship, I think this game could be this gen's Nier: Automata.

coffinbirth

GTA VI
Metroid Prime 4
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. M.O.T.H.E.R.F.U.C.K.I.N.G. T.W.O.

Also pretty hyped for...
Star Wars: Outlaws
Hades 2
Fable
Perfect Dark
Helldivers 2
Twisted Metal (if it hasn't been canned)
Avowed
Silent Hill 2 Remake
Alone in the Dark
Sand Land
Blade
Indiana Jones
Star Wars: Dark Forces Remaster
South Park: Snow Day (looks like shit tho)
SEGA
SEGA
SEGA
SEGA
SEGA

d82a92a5675012ad82d775a83aeeaeda.gif

Last edited:

SCB3

Atm its

• Final Fantasy 7R Rebirth
  • Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth
  • Persona 3 Reloaded
  • Tekken 8
After that I think I'm on a backlog kinda year until Paper Mario and Princess Peach are out really, I think 2024 is going to be a bit quieter with some heavy hitters and remakes padding it out at the end with the new Nintendo hardware

Last edited:

Player Respawn

Neo Member
GTA6
Naughty Dog Sp
Judas

My most anticipated games are far out, but the wait for a new gta has made it easier to sit back and live life without much hype 🙃

Getting excited for some Japanese games after a loooong time. These new breed seem to be accomplished, know what they are doing. Instead of so hit and miss for such a long time:

Unicorn Overlord
Metaphor Refantazio
Dragon Dogma 2
Weird Capcom game

Fbh

FF7 Rebirth:
Really enjoyed the first one, and this one seem to improve on the formula in every way (maybe except story, that's to be seen)

Hollow Knight Silksong:
This year for sure guys....right?..:RIGHT?

Dragons Dogma 2:
Finally the sequel to one of my favorite games from the Ps3 era. Was a bit lukewarm on the original reveal but the last few showings have looked great.

Last edited:

Hudo

Homeworld 3
Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Fate
Metaphor: ReFantazio (or Dragon's Dogma II, depends on my mood)

Persona 3: Reload, Dragon's Dogma 2 and Metaphor: ReFantazio, without a doubt. Stellar Blade, Unicorn Overlord and Eiyuden Chronicle are solid runner-ups for next year as well. As for the near future, Dragon Quest XII, DQIII HD-2D Remake and Penny Blood are definitely on my radar.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Pragmata
Spirit Hunter: Death Mark II
Dragon's Dogma 2
Clock Tower
Lollipop Chainsaw: RePOP
El shaddai Nintendo switch.
Star Wars Outlaws
TMNT last Ronin.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
The lack of multiplayer in this thread makes me sick. Imagine if an outsider found themselves in this thread

- Concord
- Blizzards Project Odyssey
- Marathon

Thread saved.

Top Bottom